- DescriptionThese cute little peppers pack tons of crunch, color and a refreshing sweet taste! Slice them into rings to top salads, soups or layer into sandwiches. They're also the perfect size for appetizers — stuff them with cooked rice, shallots and chopped parsley and bake until brown and tender.
- Explanatory Information
Mini Sweet Mixed Peppers
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea
12%Mini Seedless Cucumber Packapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea2 for $7
30%SunsetWild Wonders Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$4.99/eaAny 2 Cocktail Tomatoes for $7
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea
10%Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.79/ea
16%Greenhouse Cucumberapprox. 12oz$2.69/ea
$2.992 for $5
- Avocados from MexicoHass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$3.99/ea
12%Driscoll'sRaspberriesapprox. 6oz$3.99/ea2 for $7
- Lemons5-7ct, approx. 2lb bag$5.99/ea
14%Driscoll'sBlackberriesapprox. 6oz$3.49/ea2 for $6
- Ocean Mist FarmsBrussels Sproutsapprox. 1lb$3.99/ea