- DescriptionFrom the dark, rich fields of Satur Farms, chef-turned-farmer Eberhard Müller has selected a savory trio of herbs that are the perfect aromatic blend for any roast. Make your next chicken, turkey or whole fish even more delicious when you toss this mouthwatering mix of peak season fresh herbs into the cavity of the bird or center of the fish. Available only at FreshDirect.BrandAbout Satur Farms
Rosemary, Sage And Thyme
- More Information
FRESH HERBSStoring Basil
Wrap fresh basil in a damp paper towel and tuck it into a plastic bag for up to 4 days, or place stems in a glass of water and refrigerate for up to a week (remove dark leaves and change the water daily).
Wrap fresh sorrel in a damp paper towel and place it into a plastic bag. It should keep in the refrigerator for about 3 days.
Store fresh lemongrass in the refrigerator wrapped in plastic for up to 2 weeks; freeze the lower part of the trimmed bulb for up to a month.
Storing Bunched Herbs
When storing a bunch of herbs, immerse the stems in water, like a bouquet of flowers. Cover the jar with a plastic bag and place in the fridge. Change the water every day or so. Most herbs can keep for up to 5 days.
Storing Cut Herbs
Refrigerate cut herbs to keep them fresh. Wrap them loosely in paper towels and store in a plastic bag in the crisper compartment. Most herbs can keep for up to 5 days.
To preserve herbs, mince them finely, seal in an airtight container or plastic bag, and freeze. For herbs that will be used in soups, sauces, and stews, you can fill up an ice cube tray with a tablespoon of chopped herbs, cover with water, and freeze. Pop the cubes out of the tray and store in an airtight container.
- Explanatory Information
Satur Farms Local Sage, Rosemary, and Thyme Herb Trio
50%Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$0.99/ea
- FreshDirectChicken Stock32fl oz$6.99/ea($3.50/pt)
- Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$2.49/ea
15%Lemons$0.89/ea4 for $3
- Shallotsapprox. 1lb bag$2.99/ea
- Red Jacket Orchards100% Natural Apple Cider, Plastic Bottle64fl oz$3.99/ea($1.00/pt)
- RonnybrookAll Natural Heavy Cream12oz$4.29/ea
- Gold Potatoesapprox. 5lb bag$4.99/ea
- Chivesapprox. 2oz$1.99/ea
20%Peeled Butternut Squashapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea2 for $8