- DescriptionHeating Instructions
This traditionally French bread (pronounced foo-GAHS) is common in Provençe, where it may be prepared as a savory or sweet pastry. Our gorgeous fougasse loaves are akin to Italy's focaccia — large, flat, leaf-shaped and sprinkled with thyme, rosemary, and sea salt. They make a wonderful presentation for dinner parties, and we parbake them, so they'll emerge from your oven warm, chewy and oh-so fragrant.
Preheat oven to 400°F. Remove bread from freezer and discard package. Place on center rack in oven and bake 10-12 minutes until crust is golden brown. Remove from oven and set aside. Rest bread for 12 minutes to bake through to center. Enjoy!
Flour (Unbleached Unbromated Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Enzyme), Water, Olive Oil, Sea Salt, Salt, Rosemary, Thyme, Yeast, Sugar.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- MorrisonsBlueberry Banana Whole Grain Muffins4ct, 3.5oz ea$6.99/ea($7.99/lb)
- Fresh Mango Spearsapprox. 8oz$3.99/ea
- BellBialys, Frozen6ct, 2.25oz ea$2.69/ea($3.20/lb)
- Fresh Pineapple Chunksapprox. 8oz$2.19/ea
$1.994 for $6($8.00/lb)
- MorrisonsCorn Muffins4ct, 3.5oz ea$6.99/ea($7.99/lb)