- DescriptionAn extra-airy, very light bread made from organic white flour. Just bake briefly, and this traditional European-style loaf will emerge from your oven warm and fragrant. It goes well with country pâtés, cornichons, and olives. Or, of course, just butter.Claims
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
Preheat oven to 400°F. Remove bread from freezer and discard packaging. Place bread on center rack of oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, until crust is golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool for approx 10-15 minutes. Enjoy!Frozen NoteBrandFreshDirect Frozen
Heat our parbaked frozen breads in your oven and taste perfect bread in minutes, whenever you want.
What does oven-ready mean?
- Contains Wheat
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Organic White Flour, Water, Salt, Corn Meal, Yeast, Canola Oil.
- More Information
FreshDirect Frozen Oven-Ready Traditional European Bread
- FreshDirect FrozenOven-Ready Dark Wheat Bread16oz$3.99/ea($3.99/lb)
- FreshDirect FrozenFrench Baguette20"$2.25/ea($2.25/ct)
- FreshDirect FrozenOven-Ready Light Sourdough Bâtarde16oz$3.99/ea($3.99/lb)
- FreshDirect FrozenPlain Demi-Baguette2ct, 9.5" ea$3.25/ea($1.62/ct)
- FreshDirect FrozenOven-Ready Rosemary Ciabatta16oz$3.99/ea($3.99/lb)
43%FreshDirect FrozenOven-Ready Butter Croissants4ct$3.99/ea
15%Lemons$0.89/ea4 for $3
33%Backyard FarmsTomatoes On The Vine$1.99/lb
- Manchego Mitica DOP, Three-Month-Aged0.25lb | $15.99/lb$4.00
- BrendolanProsciutto San Daniele DOP0.25lb | $34.99/lb$8.75
12%Organic Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz