DescriptionAn extra-airy, very light bread made from organic white flour. Just bake briefly, and this traditional European-style loaf will emerge from your oven warm and fragrant. It goes well with country pâtés, cornichons, and olives. Or, of course, just butter.Claims
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
From Frozen: Preheat oven to 400°F. Remove bread from packaging and discard. Place bread on center rack of the oven and bake for 30 to 35, minutes or until warmed through. Remove from oven and let cool for 2 to 3 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
From Thawed: Allow bread to defrost on the counter for 2 hours or overnight under refrigeration. Preheat oven to 400°F. Remove bread from packaging and discard. Place bread on center rack of oven and bake for 15 to 17 minutes, or until warmed through. Remove from oven and let cool for 2 - 3 minutes before serving. Enjoy!Frozen Note
Heat our parbaked frozen breads in your oven and taste perfect bread in minutes, whenever you want.
What does oven-ready mean?
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Wheat
Organic White Flour, Water, Salt, Corn Meal, Yeast, Canola Oil.
FreshDirect Frozen Oven-Ready Traditional European Bread (Made with Organic Flour)
Like That? You'll Love This.
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- FreshDirect FrozenOven-Ready Light Sourdough Bâtarde16oz$3.99/ea($3.99/lb)
- FreshDirect FrozenOven-Ready Butter Croissants4ct$6.99/ea($11.65/lb)
- FreshDirect FrozenPlain Demi-Baguette2ct, 9.5" ea$3.29/ea($3.76/lb)
- FreshDirect FrozenOven-Ready Dark Wheat Bread (Made with Organic Flour)16oz$3.99/ea($3.99/lb)
- FreshDirect FrozenOven-Ready Rosemary Ciabatta16oz$3.99/ea($3.99/lb)