DescriptionA bread with an open, airy crumb and a fresh, herby flavor. Just bake briefly, and this bread will emerge from your oven warm and fragrant with rosemary. We love to make a giant sandwich with this ciabatta by slicing open and piling on Italian meats and cheeses. Place on a board and let your guests cut off wedges.Claims
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
From Frozen: Preheat oven to 400°F. Remove bread from packaging and discard. Place bread on center rack of the oven and bake for 30 to 35, minutes or until warmed through. Remove from oven and let cool for 2 to 3 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
From Thawed: Allow bread to defrost on the counter for 2 hours or overnight under refrigeration. Preheat oven to 400°F. Remove bread from packaging and discard. Place bread on center rack of oven and bake for 15 to 17 minutes, or until warmed through. Remove from oven and let cool for 2 - 3 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Wheat
Enriched Flour (Unbleached Unbromated Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Enzyme, Folic Acid), Water, Starter Dough (Dried Durum Wheat Sourdough, Yeast, Ascorbic Acid, Enzymes), Rosemary, Salt, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Rye Sourdough (Water, Fermented Rye Flour, Salt), Canola Oil.
FreshDirect Frozen Oven-Ready Rosemary Ciabatta
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Bonne MamanFour Fruit Preserves13oz$4.99/ea($6.14/lb)
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 10oz$3.99/ea
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea
28%Driscoll'sOrganic Strawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- FreshDirect FrozenOven-Ready San Francisco Style Sourdough Boule16oz$3.99/ea($0.25/oz)
- FreshDirect FrozenOven-Ready Traditional European Bread (Made with Organic Flour)16oz$3.99/ea($0.25/oz)
- Rosemaryapprox. 2oz$1.99/ea
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$4.99/ea
- Garlic3ct, approx. 3.2oz$3.99/ea
- Red Onion, Large$0.99/lb
57%Limes$0.59/ea4 for $1