- DescriptionA bread with an open, airy crumb and a fresh, herby flavor. Just bake briefly, and this bread will emerge from your oven warm and fragrant with rosemary. We love to make a giant sandwich with this ciabatta by slicing open and piling on Italian meats and cheeses. Place on a board and let your guests cut off wedges.Claims
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
Preheat oven to 400°F. Remove bread from freezer and discard packaging. Place bread on center rack of oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, until crust is golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool for approximately 10-15 minutes. Enjoy!Frozen Note
Heat our parbaked frozen breads in your oven and taste perfect bread in minutes, whenever you want.
What does oven-ready mean?
- Contains Wheat
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Enzyme, Folic Acid), Water, Rosemary, Salt, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Bakers Yeast, Canola Oil.
- More Information
FreshDirect Frozen Oven-Ready Rosemary Ciabatta
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Bonne MamanFour Fruit Preserves13oz$4.99/ea($6.16/lb)
- FreshDirect FrozenOven-Ready Light Sourdough Bâtarde16oz$3.99/ea($3.99/lb)
15%Limes$0.59/ea6 for $3
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
- FreshDirect FrozenOven-Ready Traditional European Bread15oz$3.99/ea($4.24/lb)
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea
- Rosemaryapprox. 2oz$1.99/ea
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea
- Tomatoes on the Vine$3.49/lb
- FreshDirect FrozenOven-Ready Dark Wheat Bread16oz$3.99/ea($3.99/lb)