- Less dense than other whole-wheat loaves, with a natural, toasted wheat taste. This bread is scattered throughout with grains of whole wheat, which adds a nutty flavor and crunch. Just bake briefly, and this loaf will emerge from your oven warm and fragrant. Our dark whole wheat would be a nice choice for serving with smoked fish, or as the sandwich bread for rare roast beef and horseradish mayonnaise.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Preheat oven to 400°F. Remove bread from freezer and discard packaging. Place bread on center rack of oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, until crust is golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool for approx 10-15 minutes. Enjoy!Frozen Note
Heat our parbaked frozen breads in your oven and taste perfect bread in minutes, whenever you want.
What does oven-ready mean?
- Contains Wheat
- Produced in our bakery, where tree nuts and peanuts are used.
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Water, Organic Whole Wheat Flour, Organic White Flour, Salt, Barley Malt Flour, Corn Meal, Yeast. Bread Rating
FreshDirect Oven-Ready Dark Wheat Bread, Frozen
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Fresh Cubed Watermelon, Mediumapprox. 8oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Cut Fruit for $7.00
$4.52 for $6.00($4.32/lb)
- Utopia Bagels of New YorkEverything Bagels, Frozen5ct, 4.8oz ea$5.25/ea
- Pomegranate Arilsapprox. 4.4oz$5.99/ea