Made from Argentina's signature red grape, this rich and smooth, medium-bodied Malbec is always on our rack. Velvet red with violet hues, it bursts with juicy berry flavors and is sweet in the mouth with a finish of soft tannins that linger on the taste buds. A fantastic table wine, it pairs perfectly with grilled meat, heavier pasta dishes, and spicy ethnic foods. If you're hosting a party, you can't go wrong with a case of Astica.
Astica Malbec is made from hand-harvested grapes grown in vineyards throughout the Cuyo region in Argentina, just to the east of the Andes. Here, a wealth of intense sunlight, cool evenings, and nutrient-rich soil creates the ideal growing conditions for Malbec grapes.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsBuenas! Tempranillo750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsGato Negro Malbec750ml$6.99/ea($9.32/l)
- wine&spiritsFrontera Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$7.99/ea($10.65/l)
- wine&spiritsVidigal Reserva Vinho Tinto750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsTrapiche Malbec750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsIndaba Sauvignon Blanc750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsAstica Torrontés750ml$6.99/ea($9.32/l)
- wine&spiritsCanyon Oaks Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$8.99/ea($11.99/l)
- wine&spiritsCantaluna Carmenère750ml$10.99/ea($14.65/l)
- wine&spiritsBeyond Sauvignon Blanc750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsBarefoot Pinot Grigio750ml$7.99/ea($10.65/l)
- wine&spiritsMan Vintners Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)