- DescriptionNative to Argentina, Torrontes is a very aromatic, floral grape variety and Argentina's signature white grape. This wine is a vibrant, distinctive wine with notes of citrus, flowers and spice on the nose and a bright crisp finish. Its crisp notes linger in the aftertaste. On the palate, the wine is smooth and ripe.
The Astica brand offers supreme value wines sourced from hand-harvested fruit from vineyards throughout the region of Cuyo; just to the east of the Andes Mountains.
Astica Torrontés is ideal to drink as an aperitif, or with seafood and mild to spicy cuisine. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsGato Negro Malbec750ml$6.99/ea($9.32/l)
- wine&spiritsAstica Malbec750ml$7.99/ea($10.65/l)
- wine&spiritsKnollwood California Red Blend750ml$7.99/ea($10.65/l)
- wine&spiritsGazela Vinho Verde Rosé750ml$6.99/ea($9.32/l)
- wine&spiritsThree Wishes Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$6.99/ea($9.32/l)
- wine&spiritsGazela Vinho Verde750ml$6.99/ea($9.32/l)
- wine&spiritsShinn Estate Vineyards Red Table Wine750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsCropOrganic Meyer Lemon Vodka750ml$26.99/ea($35.99/l)
- wine&spiritsParkers Estate California Syrah750ml$7.99/ea($10.65/l)