DescriptionNative to Argentina, Torrontes is a very aromatic, floral grape variety and Argentina's signature white grape. This wine is a vibrant, distinctive wine with notes of citrus, flowers and spice on the nose and a bright crisp finish. Its crisp notes linger in the aftertaste. On the palate, the wine is smooth and ripe.
The Astica brand offers supreme value wines sourced from hand-harvested fruit from vineyards throughout the region of Cuyo; just to the east of the Andes Mountains.
Astica Torrontés is ideal to drink as an aperitif, or with seafood and mild to spicy cuisine. (from the vintner)
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsGato Negro Malbec750ml$6.99/ea($9.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDonini Pinot Grigio IGT750ml$7.99/ea($10.65/l)
- wine&spiritsAstica Malbec750ml$7.99/ea($10.65/l)
- wine&spiritsGazela Vinho Verde Rosé750ml$7.99/ea($10.65/l)
- PurinaFriskies Wet Cat Food, Prime Filets with Beef in Gravy5.5oz$0.79/ea($2.30/lb)
- wine&spiritsGazela Vinho Verde750ml$7.99/ea($10.65/l)
- wine&spiritsKnollwood California Red Blend750ml$7.99/ea($10.65/l)
- wine&spiritsCanyon Oaks Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$8.99/ea($11.99/l)