This Sangiovese wine is made from grapes picked in the best Chianti Classico zones and is considered to be one of the most representative wines of the appellation.
Badia a Coltibuono Selezione Robert Stucchi Chianti Classico is a fruity, soft wine that offers pretty aromas of fruits and spices. The taste is full, with a well balanced acidity and a clean, persistent aftertaste.
It is best paired with flavorful first-course dishes like pasta, meat dishes and moderately aged cheeses. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
Badia a Coltibuono Selezione Robert Stucchi Chianti Classico DOCG
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsBeronia Rioja Reserva 2011750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsSella & Mosca Cannonau di Sardegna Riserva DOC750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsVilla Rosa Barolo DOCG750ml$27.99/ea($37.32/l)
- wine&spiritsGrifone Sangiovese di Romagna Riserva DOC750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsCastello di Nipozzano Chianti Rufina Riserva DOCG750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLes Collines Châteauneuf-du-Pape750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsZaccagnini Montepulciano d'Abruzzo DOC750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
10%Borgo Pretale Chianti Classico "Le Crete" DOCG750ml$14.39/ea
- wine&spiritsCarpineto Dogajolo Super Tuscan IGT750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsStéphane-Aviron Beaujolais-Villages750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
16%14° Secolo Chianti DOCG750ml$10.99/ea
$11.99Any 4 Staff Picks for $40($14.65/l)
- wine&spiritsLos Vascos Grande Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)