This Sangiovese wine is made from grapes picked in the best Chianti Classico zones and is considered to be one of the most representative wines of the appellation.
Badia a Coltibuono Selezione Robert Stucchi Chianti Classico is a fruity, soft wine that offers pretty aromas of fruits and spices. The taste is full, with a well balanced acidity and a clean, persistent aftertaste.
It is best paired with flavorful first-course dishes like pasta, meat dishes and moderately aged cheeses. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
Badia a Coltibuono Selezione Robert Stucchi Chianti Classico DOCG
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsChâteau des Tours Brouilly Beaujolais750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsLes Collines Châteauneuf-du-Pape750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsCastello di Nipozzano Chianti Rufina Riserva DOCG750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- wine&spiritsCarpineto Dogajolo Super Tuscan IGT750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsBorgo Pretale Chianti Classico "Le Crete" DOCG750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsAntinori Pian Delle Vigne Brunello de Montalcino DOCG750ml$78.99/ea($105.32/l)
- wine&spiritsCÎROCApple Vodka750ml$41.99/ea($55.99/l)
- wine&spiritsVilladoria "Bricco Magno" Langhe Nebbiolo DOC750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsVilla Rosa Barolo DOCG750ml$27.99/ea($37.32/l)
- wine&spiritsCiacci Piccolomini Rosso di Montalcino DOC750ml$25.99/ea($34.65/l)
- wine&spiritsDomane Wachau Grüner Veltliner Terrassen Federspiel750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsIjalba Rioja Crianza750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)