This Sangiovese wine is made from grapes picked in the best Chianti Classico zones and is considered to be one of the most representative wines of the appellation.
Badia a Coltibuono Selezione Robert Stucchi Chianti Classico is a fruity, soft wine that offers pretty aromas of fruits and spices. The taste is full, with a well balanced acidity and a clean, persistent aftertaste.
It is best paired with flavorful first-course dishes like pasta, meat dishes and moderately aged cheeses. (from the vintner)
Badia a Coltibuono Selezione Robert Stucchi Chianti Classico DOCG
Like That? You'll Love This.
11%Baron de Ley Varietales Tempranillo Rioja750ml$15.99/ea
- wine&spiritsCastello di Monsanto Chianti Classico Riserva DOCG750ml$32.99/ea($43.99/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau des Tours Brouilly Beaujolais750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsCastello di Nipozzano Chianti Rufina Riserva DOCG750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- wine&spiritsZaccagnini Montepulciano d'Abruzzo DOC750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsCarpineto Dogajolo Super Tuscan IGT750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsCiacci Piccolomini Rosso di Montalcino DOC750ml$25.99/ea($34.65/l)
- wine&spiritsBeronia Rioja Reserva750ml$21.99/ea($29.32/l)
- wine&spiritsVilladoria "Bricco Magno" Langhe Nebbiolo DOC750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsRetromarcia Organic Chianti Classico750ml$28.99/ea($38.65/l)
- wine&spiritsVilla Rosa Barolo DOCG750ml$28.99/ea($38.65/l)
- wine&spiritsVilla Antinori Toscana Red IGT750ml$22.99/ea($30.65/l)