This Sangiovese wine is made from grapes picked in the best Chianti Classico zones and is considered to be one of the most representative wines of the appellation.
Badia a Coltibuono Selezione Robert Stucchi Chianti Classico is a fruity, soft wine that offers pretty aromas of fruits and spices. The taste is full, with a well balanced acidity and a clean, persistent aftertaste.
It is best paired with flavorful first-course dishes like pasta, meat dishes and moderately aged cheeses. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
Badia a Coltibuono Selezione Robert Stucchi Chianti Classico DOCG
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsBorgo Pretale Chianti Classico "Le Crete" DOCG750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- FreshDirectPesto Pasta Salad5oz$3.99/ea($12.77/lb)
- wine&spiritsCloudline Oregon Pinot Noir750ml$20.99/ea($27.99/l)
- FreshDirectLobster Ravioli9.5oz$10.99/ea($18.63/lb)
- Just FreshDirectWild Caught Albacore Tuna6oz$5.99/ea($15.97/lb)
- FreshDirectSteamed Shrimp5oz$5.99/ea($19.17/lb)
- Gina's PasticceriaKey Lime Pie5oz$4.99/ea($15.97/lb)
12%Fresh Watermelon, Honeydew and Cantaloupe Chunksapprox. 8oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Cut Fruit for $7
- Bell & EvansBreaded Chicken Breast Tenders12oz$6.99/ea($9.32/lb)