The old vines of Pescador Vineyard, located in Lodi, California produce intense flavors for this Baron Herzog Late Harvest Zinfandel.
The wine is defined through an aromatic nose of ripe blackberry and fresh strawberry, with rich texture and balance between sugar and acidity. It also features a full-bodied mouth-feel, well balanced structure and luscious sweet berry fruit finish.
Baron Herzog Late Harvest Zinfandel is a wonderful companion to fresh fruit, pastries, and cakes. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
CountryU.S.A.Region/StateCaliforniaSub-RegionLodiTypeRed, Fortified & Dessert, KosherVarietalZinfandel/PrimitivoVintage2016Alcohol10%GrapeZinfandel
Baron Herzog Late Harvest Zinfandel
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsDewatsuruKimoto Junmai Sake720ml$29.99/ea($41.65/l)
- wine&spiritsHerzog Late Harvest Chenin Blanc750ml$22.99/ea($30.65/l)
- wine&spiritsMonterey Vinyeards Pinot Noir by Chalone750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsThe Prisoner750ml$49.99/ea($66.65/l)
- wine&spiritsDamn Good Rosé750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- Ladle of LoveSoup, Potato Leek16oz$7.99/ea($7.99/lb)
- wine&spiritsKiboJunmai Sake, Can180ml$5.99/ea($33.28/l)
- wine&spiritsApothic Red Winemaker's Blend California750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- Ladle of LoveSoup, Harvest Celebration16oz$7.99/ea($7.99/lb)