DescriptionFor over four generations, the Catena family has grown wines in the foothills of the Andes mountains in Mendoza, Argentina. Laura Catena, great-granddaughter of founder Nicola Catena, has created a Malbec blend with intense black-fruit aromatics and the smooth, lengthy finish that has become the family's trademark characteristics.
Catena Malbec is sourced from the family's high-altitude vineyards in Maipú, Lujan de Cuyo, Tupungato and San Carlos. From the marriage of these historic parcels emerges a wine of a unique character that has natural balance, concentration and a distinct varietal identity.
Bodega Catena Zapata Malbec includes flavors of blueberries and blackberries, a touch of tart cranberries, and a sweet spice with traces of vanilla and mocha. Enjoy with roast lamb, steak and sausage & mushroom pizza. (from the vintner)
Bodega Catena Zapata Malbec
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsGouleyant Cahors Malbec750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDuckhorn Decoy Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$22.99/ea($30.65/l)
- wine&spiritsOlivier Leflaive Bourgogne Chardonnay "Les Setilles"750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsAlamos Malbec750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsCloudline Oregon Pinot Noir750ml$21.99/ea($29.32/l)
- wine&spiritsAruma Malbec750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
20%Inverness Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley750ml$22.49/ea
$24.992 for $40($29.99/l)
- wine&spiritsNorton Reserva Malbec750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsGnarly Head Old Vine Zinfandel750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLayer Cake Malbec750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsApothic Red Winemaker's Blend California750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLuminis Perdriel Malbec750ml$22.99/ea($30.65/l)