DescriptionFor over four generations, the Catena family has grown wines in the foothills of the Andes mountains in Mendoza, Argentina. Laura Catena, great-granddaughter of founder Nicola Catena, has created a Malbec blend with intense black-fruit aromatics and the smooth, lengthy finish that has become the family's trademark characteristics.
Catena Malbec is sourced from the family's high-altitude vineyards in Maipú, Lujan de Cuyo, Tupungato and San Carlos. From the marriage of these historic parcels emerges a wine of a unique character that has natural balance, concentration and a distinct varietal identity.
Bodega Catena Zapata Malbec includes flavors of blueberries and blackberries, a touch of tart cranberries, and a sweet spice with traces of vanilla and mocha. Enjoy with roast lamb, steak and sausage & mushroom pizza. (from the vintner)
Bodega Catena Zapata Malbec
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsVilla Antinori Toscana Red IGT750ml$22.99/ea($30.65/l)
- wine&spiritsMenage à Trois Red750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsAlamos Malbec750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsGnarly Head Old Vine Zinfandel750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsJoel Gott Cabernet Sauvignon 815750ml$20.99/ea($27.99/l)
- wine&spiritsClos Magne Figeac St. Emilion750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsGouleyant Cahors Malbec750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsGoose Bay Sauvignon Blanc750ml$21.99/ea($29.32/l)
- wine&spiritsZaccagnini Montepulciano d'Abruzzo DOC750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDuckhorn Decoy Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- wine&spiritsCloudline Oregon Pinot Noir750ml$21.99/ea($29.32/l)
- wine&spiritsCastello di Nipozzano Chianti Rufina Riserva DOCG750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)