- DescriptionFor over four generations, the Catena family has grown wines in the foothills of the Andes mountains in Mendoza, Argentina. Laura Catena, great-granddaughter of founder Nicola Catena, has created a Malbec blend with intense black-fruit aromatics and the smooth, lengthy finish that has become the family's trademark characteristics.
Catena Malbec is sourced from the family's high-altitude vineyards in Maipú, Lujan de Cuyo, Tupungato and San Carlos. From the marriage of these historic parcels emerges a wine of a unique character that has natural balance, concentration and a distinct varietal identity.
Bodega Catena Zapata Malbec includes flavors of blueberries and blackberries, a touch of tart cranberries, and a sweet spice with traces of vanilla and mocha. Enjoy with roast lamb, steak and sausage & mushroom pizza. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
Bodega Catena Zapata Malbec
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsGnarly Head Old Vine Zinfandel750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine des Tourelles Cinsault Vieilles Vignes750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLayer Cake Malbec750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLuminis Perdriel Malbec750ml$22.99/ea($30.65/l)
- wine&spiritsNorton Reserva Malbec750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsCastello di Nipozzano Chianti Rufina Riserva DOCG750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBodegas Muga Rioja Reserva750ml$30.99/ea($41.32/l)
- wine&spiritsJoel Gott Cabernet Sauvignon 815750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsVilla Antinori Toscana Red IGT750ml$21.99/ea($29.32/l)
- wine&spirits75 Wine Company Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$21.99/ea($29.32/l)
- wine&spiritsAruma Malbec750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsLuminis Luján de Cuyo Malbec750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)