Casa Lapostolle Cuvée Alexandre wines are the ultimate expression of a dedication to quality. This Chardonnay is from the Atalayas vineyard in Casablanca, where the cool Pacific Ocean breezes allow the grapes to develop slowly and elegantly.
Partly fermented in steel vats and partly in French barrels to ensure freshness and complexity, this Chardonnay displays elegant aromas of sweet flowers and fresh tropical fruits. It has a rich mouth feel and fresh, lively acidity. An ideal companion for medium seasoned dishes, fish or chicken. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
CountryChileRegion/StateCasablanca ValleySub-RegionAtalayas VineyardTypeWhiteVarietalChardonnayVintage2015Alcohol15%GrapeChardonnay
Casa Lapostolle Chardonnay Cuvée Alexandre
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsAllegrini Palazzo della Torre IGT750ml$25.99/ea($34.65/l)
- wine&spiritsNorton Reserva Malbec750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- Clif Builder'sProtein Bar, Chocolate Peanut Butter12ct, 2.4oz ea$21.49/ea($0.99/lb)
- wine&spiritsLuminis Luján de Cuyo Malbec750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsMionetto Cuvée Luxury Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore DOCG750ml$21.99/ea($29.32/l)
17%Edna Valley Vineyard Paragon Chardonnay750ml$14.99/ea
$16.99Any 2 Select Wines for $28($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsWölffer Estate Chardonnay750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)