Look no further than a cold glass of semi-effervescent, citrusy Vinho Verde (preferably by the pool) to beat the summer heat. This Portuguese pleasure has quickly gained popularity around town as the ultimate summer sipper — we certainly aren't ashamed to grab plastic cups and a bucket of ice for this refreshing treat, and you shouldn't be either. Serve as an aperitif at your next cookout with ceviche or chips and homemade guacamole. As an added bonus, Vinho Verde is lower in alcohol (usually around 9%) so your festivities can continue into the night.
Ouro Verde Vinho Verde
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsGazela Vinho Verde750ml$7.99/ea($10.65/l)
- wine&spiritsThree Thieves Bandit Chardonnay1L (1000ml)$9.99/ea($9.99/l)
13%ShacksburyDry Craft Cider, Cans4ct, 12fl oz ea$14.99/eaAny 2 Select Beers for $26($5.00/pt)
- wine&spiritsCasal de Ventozela Vinho Verde Rosé750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsGazela Vinho Verde Rosé750ml$7.99/ea($10.65/l)
- wine&spiritsSkouros Moschofilero750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)