Look no further than a cold glass of semi-effervescent, citrusy Vinho Verde (preferably by the pool) to beat the summer heat. This Portuguese pleasure has quickly gained popularity around town as the ultimate summer sipper — we certainly aren't ashamed to grab plastic cups and a bucket of ice for this refreshing treat, and you shouldn't be either. Serve as an aperitif at your next cookout with ceviche or chips and homemade guacamole. As an added bonus, Vinho Verde is lower in alcohol (usually around 9%) so your festivities can continue into the night.
- Alcohol Information
Ouro Verde Vinho Verde
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsGazela Vinho Verde750ml$6.99/ea($9.32/l)
10%ShacksburyDry Craft Cider, Cans4ct, 12fl oz ea$13.49/ea
- wine&spiritsCasal de Ventozela Vinho Verde Rosé750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsMan Vintners Chenin Blanc750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsSkouros Moschofilero750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsTrapiche Malbec750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsCastro Martin Rías Baixas Albariño 'Sobre Lias'750ml$20.99/ea($27.99/l)