Los Vascos Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon is a very well balanced wine with intense aromas of red fruit. The nose opens with fresh fruit such as plums and cherries, which blend with notes of vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, white pepper and cloves for a pleasant finish. Its wonderfully concentrated, velvety and luscious in the mouth.
Los Vascos is committed to producing the finest consistent and balanced wines whose elegance and harmony are to be shared with discriminating connaisseurs around the world. (from the vintner)
CountryChileRegion/StateColchagua ValleyTypeRedVarietalCabernet SauvignonVintage2015Alcohol14%GrapeCabernet Sauvignon 60%, Carménère 20%, Syrah 10%, Malbec 5%
Los Vascos Grande Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon
Like That? You'll Love This.
15%Los Vascos Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$12.99/eaAny 3 Select Wines for $33($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau La Menotte Lalande de Pomerol750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsBeronia Rioja Reserva 2011750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau le Pavillon de Boyrein750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spirits75 Wine Company Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$21.99/ea($29.32/l)
- wine&spiritsNorton Reserva Malbec750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
25%Constantia Uitsig Sauvignon Blanc750ml$17.99/ea
$19.99Any 2 Select Wines for $30($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsJ. Lohr Seven Oaks Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsRiff Pinot Grigio IGT750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)