DescriptionMarquis de la Tour is the premier name in Loire Valley sparkling wine and the flagship brand of Rémy Pannier, a producer associated with premium regional wines for over 150 years. We love this rosé for its subtle strawberry and raspberry aromas, and the indulgent and oh-so-creamy texture of ultra-fine bubbles. Round and fresh with sweet berry notes, red currant and a long, fresh finish.
This sparkling wine is made from 100% Loire grapes. Because of its northern location, the grapes maintain a high level of acidity. After fermentation, a portion of the juice is removed and the rest remains in contact with the skins to produce a beautiful pink color. The dosage has been perfected to make a clean, fruity but dry sparkling wine of extraordinary quality at a very attractive price.
Serve on its own as an aperitif or with a rack of Memphis dry-rub barbecue ribs for a dangerously delicious pairing. Go on, we dare you. (from the vintner)
CountryFranceRegion/StateLoire ValleyTypeSparkling, RoséVarietalCabernet FrancAlcohol12%GrapeCabernet Franc 50%, Grolleau 20%, Syrah 20%, Grenache 10%
Marquis de la Tour Rosé Brut
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsMarquis de la Tour Brut750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsSaget La Petite Perrière Pinot Noir Rosé750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsPinnacle80 Vodka1.75L (1750ml)$22.99/ea($13.14/l)
- wine&spiritsAlverdi Pinot Grigio IGT, Box3L (3000ml)$29.99/ea($10.00/l)
- wine&spiritsPasqua Prosecco DOC Treviso750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau de la Deidière Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsJack Daniel'sOld No. 7 Tennessee Whiskey1.75L (1750ml)$59.99/ea($34.28/l)