Montes Sauvignon Blanc is a very special wine with small production— fermented in stainless steel to preserve all its aroma, crispy freshness and delicious fruit— that so clearly shows the outer limits of how fantastic Sauvignon Blanc can be.
On the nose it shows tropical fruits: fresh lime, passion fruit and fresh pineapple, alongside citrus accents. On the palate it is fresh and crisp, sparkling, soft and sumptuous, showing great complexity. Additionally white grapefruit, lime and gooseberry fruit add character, medium body and a long finish.
It pairs well with fresh cheese such as ricotta or chevre, citrus marinades for fish and chicken, soft herbs such as parsley and chive. It will complement dishes with mild to medium spice, but light sauces. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
CountryChileRegion/StateLeyda ValleyTypeWhiteVarietalSauvignon BlancVintage2016Alcohol14%GrapeSauvignon Blanc
Montes Sauvignon Blanc
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsBonterra Sauvignon Blanc750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsFeudo di San Nicola Sangiovese IGT750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsBaron Herzog Sauvignon Blanc750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsMontes WinesMontes Sauvignon Blanc750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsMt. Hector Sauvignon Blanc750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)