Ripe summer raspberries jump out of the glass in this pleasantly aromatic and delicate Gamay-based red. Located in Southern Burgundy, the Beaujolais region represents tremendous value in the hands of such winemakers as Nicolas Potel, world-renowned for his ethereal and not-as-wallet-friendly Pinot Noir. Our favorite complement to light summer and fall fare, it's fantastic alongside a crispy duck confit salad with fresh cherry tomatoes.
- Alcohol Information
CountryFranceRegion/StateBeaujolaisTypeRed, Organic & BiodynamicVarietalGamayVintage2016Alcohol12.5%GrapeGamay
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsHahn Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau des Tours Brouilly Beaujolais750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsLouis Jadot Beaujolais-Villages750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsOrleans Hills Lodi Syrah750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLe Seuil de Mazeyres Pomerol750ml$32.99/ea
- Raw Milk Hornbacher, 1-Year Aged0.25lb | $24.99/lb$6.25
- wine&spiritsVivanco Rioja Crianza750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMarqués de Cáceres Rioja Crianza750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau Maris Natural Selection Syrah, Cru La Liviniere750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsSanta Julia Organica Chardonnay750ml$10.99/ea($14.65/l)
- wine&spiritsMontinore Estate Pinot Gris750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDomane Wachau Riesling Terrassen Federspiel750ml$22.99/ea($30.65/l)