Ripe summer raspberries jump out of the glass in this pleasantly aromatic and delicate Gamay-based red. Located in Southern Burgundy, the Beaujolais region represents tremendous value in the hands of such winemakers as Nicolas Potel, world-renowned for his ethereal and not-as-wallet-friendly Pinot Noir. Our favorite complement to light summer and fall fare, it's fantastic alongside a crispy duck confit salad with fresh cherry tomatoes.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsChâteau des Tours Brouilly Beaujolais750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau Maris Biodynamic Natural Selection Syrah, Cru La Liviniere750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsNicholas Girard Sancerre750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDry Creek Vineyard Chenin Blanc750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsHahn Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsMontinore Estate Biodyanamic Pinot Gris750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- Raw Milk Hornbacher, 1-Year Aged$24.99/lb
15%Bernard Chamfort Côtes du Rhône750ml$12.99/eaAny 4 Select Wines for $44($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsMontinore Pinot Noir Willamette750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
16%Santa Julia Organic Chardonnay750ml$11.99/eaAny 4 Select wines for $40($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLouis Jadot Beaujolais-Villages750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsClos du Gaimont Vouvray La Monaco750ml$18.99/ea($25.32/l)