DescriptionRiff Pinot Grigio is a light-bodied white that offers slight minerality and medium acidity with a focused finish. Brilliant straw-yellow color with a green tint. Fine, fruity (apples, peaches), forward varietal aromas. Pronounced, clean, elegant, grapey flavor. Dry and crisp.
It originates from vineyards in the foothills of the Dolomites, located in the eastern Alps, which influence the climate and bless the region with prized alluvial soils. The name Riff (German for reef) refers to the Dolomites' geological origin, and high limestone content deposits by fossils from an ancient sea that covered this region millions of years ago.
Properly cellared, Riff Pinot Grigio wine can keep for at least 2 - 3 years. This wine can be served as an aperitif or alongside salads, starters (fish, meat or vegetables), pâtés and terrines, fish and shellfish, pasta, risotto, poultry, white meat and mushrooms. (from the vintner)
CountryItalyRegion/StateVenetoTypeWhiteVarietalPinot Gris/Pinot GrigioVintage2017Alcohol12%GrapePinot Grigio
Riff Pinot Grigio IGT
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsCasal de Ventozela Vinho Verde Rosé750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLos Vascos Grande Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsAu Bon Climat Pinot Noir750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDamn Good Chardonnay750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsThe Pinot Project Pinot Grigio IGT750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsGouleyant Cahors Malbec750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsChateau LaFayette Reneau Semidry Riesling750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
22%Gaierhof Trentino Pinot Grigio DOC750ml$15.99/ea
$17.99Any 2 Select Wines for $28($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsBurgans Albariño750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsSan Osvaldo Pinot Grigio DOP750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau de Pourcieux Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
16%Alverdi Pinot Grigio IGT750ml$8.99/ea
$9.99Any 3 Select Wine for $24.99($11.99/l)