Whitehaven Sauvignon Blanc displays lifted grapefruit and white currants, with hints of freshly crushed herbs, nettles and flint. The palate has freshness and clean fruit purity, with a finely balanced, refreshing acidity. It shows vibrant varietal aromas, making a powerful palate impression that is quintessential Marlborough.
We recommend drinking while young and fresh but the wine is capable of developing nicely over the next three to five years if carefully cellared. A perfect accompaniment to summer salads, poultry and shellfish, such as Marlboroughs famous green-lipped mussels. Also pairs well with grilled snapper or asparagus frittata. Serve chilled. (from the vintner)
CountryNew ZealandRegion/StateMarlboroughTypeWhiteVarietalSauvignon BlancVintage2016Alcohol13%GrapeSauvignon Blanc
Whitehaven Sauvignon Blanc
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsWhispering Angel Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$25.99/ea($34.65/l)
- wine&spiritsCloudline Oregon Pinot Noir750ml$21.99/ea($29.32/l)
- Blue BuffaloHomestyle Recipe Adult Dog Food, Chicken Dinner with Garden Vegetables12.5oz$2.99/ea($3.83/lb)
- wine&spiritsGoose Bay Sauvignon Blanc750ml$21.99/ea($29.32/l)
- wine&spiritsMionetto Gold Label Prosecco DOC Treviso Brut (Quarter-bottle)187ml$5.99/ea($32.03/l)
- wine&spiritsKim Crawford Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsJoel Gott Cabernet Sauvignon 815750ml$20.99/ea($27.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine Sautereau Sancerre750ml$27.99/ea($37.32/l)
- Blue BuffaloFreedom Grain-Free Adult Dog Food, Chicken Recipe12.5oz$2.99/ea($3.83/lb)
- wine&spiritsDuckhorn Decoy Sauvignon Blanc Sonoma County750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsCloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough750ml$34.99/ea($46.65/l)