From the ancient soils of the Southern Judean Hills in Israel, Yatir Winery gives rise to this bold Merlot-Shiraz-Cabernet blend. Over 2,500 years of olive oil and wine production in the region culminate in Yatir's seamless, plush red, featuring plenty of savory Mediterranean herbs on the finish. Twelve months of aging in French oak barrels give it that extra bit of roundness and toastiness. We like to let this one breathe a little after opening to encourage those complex aromas to reveal themselves. Give it a whirl with a hearty beef bourguignon or cassoulet. You won't regret it.
- Kosher for Passover
- Alcohol Information
CountryIsraelRegion/StateJudean HillsTypeRed, KosherVarietalMerlotVintage2014Alcohol14.5%Grape35% Merlot, 24% Shiraz, 20% Cabernet Sauvignon, 10% Malbec, 8% Cabernet Franc, 3% Petit Verdot
Yatir Mount Amasa Blend
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsTeal Lake Shiraz750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsRamon Cardova Rioja750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsBaron Herzog White Zinfandel750ml$10.99/ea($14.65/l)
- wine&spiritsGoose Bay Pinot Noir750ml$25.99/ea($34.65/l)
- wine&spiritsBaron Herzog Cabernet Sauvignon Alexander Valley Special Reserve750ml$43.99/ea($58.65/l)
- wine&spiritsGoose Bay Sauvignon Blanc750ml$21.99/ea($29.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLes Lauriers de Rothschild Montagne St-Emilion750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBartenura Prosecco Brut DOC750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)