Alfasi Malbec-Syrah is produced using carefully selected Malbec and Syrah grapes grown in Chile's finest vineyards. These grapes have been masterfully blended to create a wine that is well structured and displays rich plum and raisin notes, intermingled with hints of vanilla and coffee.
This full-bodied wine with ripe black-fruit aromas, soft tannins and a long, lingering finish is a delightful accompaniment to hearty meat and poultry entrées. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
CountryChileRegion/StateValle de MauleTypeRed, KosherVarietalMalbec, Syrah/ShirazVintage2017Alcohol13.5%Grape50% Malbec, 50% Syrah
Alfasi Reserve Malbec-Syrah
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsRidge "Three Valleys" Zinfandel750ml$32.99/ea($43.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine Bousquet Malbec750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsAlfasi Reserve Merlot750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsAlfasi Pinot Noir Reserva750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
16%Amour Fou de Provenance750ml$10.79/ea
$11.99Any 4 Staff Picks for $40($14.39/l)
- wine&spiritsBlack Box Cabernet Sauvignon500ml$5.99/ea($11.98/l)
- wine&spiritsBodega Catena Zapata Malbec750ml$22.99/ea($30.65/l)
- wine&spiritsAntica Cappella Rosso Toscana IGT750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)