Bartenura Prosecco is a wonderful, slightly sparkling wine produced in the Veneto region of Italy. The notes of ripe peaches, melons and yeast mingle well with the bubbly texture of this just off-dry, medium-bodied wine.
Slightly fruity, creamy and dry, Bartenura Prosecco is the perfect wine to accompany appetizers, lightly flavored fish, pizza, veal or chicken. Best served chilled. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
Bartenura Prosecco Brut DOC
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsYatir Mount Amasa Blend750ml$45.99/ea($61.32/l)
- wine&spiritsBartenura Moscato IGT750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsZonin Cuvée 1821 Prosecco DOC750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsHerzog Late Harvest Chenin Blanc750ml$22.99/ea($30.65/l)
- wine&spiritsNani Rizzi Prosecco Valdobbiadene DOCG Brut750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsAlthea Prosecco di Valdobbiadene DOC Brut750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBaron Herzog White Zinfandel750ml$10.99/ea($14.65/l)
- wine&spiritsAdami Garbèl Prosecco DOC Treviso Brut750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsBaron Herzog Sauvignon Blanc750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Marca Prosecco DOC750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsVilla Aurora Langhe Arneis750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)