A versatile and rewarding wine on its own and at the table, Channing Daughters Rosato di Cabernet Franc is crisp, medium-bodied and elegant, with a coppery, slightly salmon hue.
This dry rosé is full of character, displaying a light and etheral profile of light red fruits, saline minerality, yellow fleshed fruit and citrus. Offering a delicious experience, this wine pairs beautifully with raw bar, shellfish, local fluke and flounder, sushi, ceviches, fresh cheeses and fried foods. Enjoy the pink drink! (from the vintner)
CountryU.S.A.Region/StateNew YorkSub-RegionLI/South ForkTypeRosé, LocalVarietalCabernet FrancVintage2018Alcohol12.5%GrapeCabernet Franc
Channing Daughters Rosato di Cabernet Franc
Like That? You'll Love This.
10%Nicolas Girard Sancerre Pinot Noir Rosé750ml$22.49/ea
- wine&spiritsWhispering Angel Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$25.99/ea($34.65/l)
- wine&spiritsFinca Wölffer Rosé Mendoza750ml$18.99/ea($25.32/l)
11%Channing DaughtersScuttlehole Chardonnay750ml$16.99/eaAny 2 Select Wines for $30($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsThe Palm Rosé by Whispering Angel750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsWölffer Estate Chardonnay750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsAix Coteaux d'Aix en Provence Rosé750ml$20.99/ea($27.99/l)
- wine&spiritsGerard Bertrand Gris Blanc Rosé750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Vieille Ferme White750ml$10.99/ea($14.65/l)
- wine&spiritsBedell Cellars Merlot750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)