The vineyards of Chablis are planted on a unique soil, composed of clay and limestone and a sub-soil which is rich in minerals and quantities of fossilized oyster shells. This provides a perfect environment for the growing of Chardonnay and gives the wines of Chablis their typical mineral character.
William Fevre Chablis Champs Royaux is refined and elegant with pleasant roundness, achieved by barrel ageing. Boasting an elegant bouquet, developing citrus, white-fleshed fruit and floral notes, this fresh and supple wine is marked by mineral notes that are typical of the appellation. It pairs well with oysters, seafood and grilled fish. (from the vintner)
William Fevre Chablis Champs Royaux
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsDomaine Jean de Bosmel Chablis 1er Cru Vaulignot750ml$34.99/ea($46.65/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine Jean de Bosmel Chablis750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsTrimbach Riesling Reserve750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsOlivier Leflaive Bourgogne Chardonnay "Les Setilles"750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLouis Jadot Pouilly Fuissé750ml$30.99/ea($41.32/l)
- wine&spiritsCastro Martin Rías Baixas Albariño 'Sobre Lias'750ml$20.99/ea($27.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine Coillot Pere and Fils Bourgogne Pinot Noir750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsGabriel Chevalier Pouilly-Fuissé "Vieilles Vignes"750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsFernand & Laurent Pillot Chassagne Montrachet750ml$59.99/ea($79.99/l)
- wine&spiritsNicholas Girard Sancerre750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsAix Coteaux d'Aix en Provence Rosé750ml$20.99/ea($27.99/l)
- wine&spiritsClos Magne Figeac St. Emilion750ml$25.99/ea($34.65/l)