On this family estate established in 1947, the Brussets have managed to combine the savoir faire of traditional winemaking with new techniques introduced by each generation. The founder, André Brusset, his son Daniel, and his grandson Laurent, three winemakers with a variety of experiences, have all contributed to the distinctive character of the Domaine Brusset wines.
Ruby-red with purplish tinges, this Côtes-du-Rhône is round, elegant and supple, with an aroma of red berries and seamless tannins. It is an excellent accompaniment to snacks or light meals. (from the vintner).
- Alcohol Information
CountryFranceRegion/StateRhône ValleySub-RegionCôtes-du-RhôneTypeRedVarietalGrenache/Garnacha, Syrah/ShirazVintage2016Alcohol13%GrapeGrenache 60%, Syrah 20%, Carignan 10%, Mourvèdre 10%
Domaine Brusset Côtes-du-Rhône Laurent B.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsChateau Moulin de la Roquille Côtes de Bordeaux Cuvée L'esperance750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau des Tours Brouilly Beaujolais750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine Le Garrigon Côtes du Rhône750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
15%Captain Lawrence Brewing CompanyHop Commander IPA, Glass Bottles6ct, 12fl oz ea$11.69/ea
$12.99Any 2 Select Beers for $22($2.60/pt)
- Renew LifeUltimate Flora Kids Probiotic Chewables, 3 Billion, Berry30ct$16.99/ea($16.99/ct)
- wine&spiritsDelas St. Esprit Côtes du Rhône Rouge750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
16%Bernard Chamfort Vacqueyras750ml$19.99/ea
- wine&spiritsLeda Truffle Hunter Barbera d'Asti DOCG750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsBernard Chamfort Côtes du Rhône750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLouis Jadot Mâcon-Villages Chardonnay750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine de la Pinardière Muscadet750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsBarone Cornacchia Montepulciano d' Abruzzo DOC750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)