On this family estate established in 1947, the Brussets have managed to combine the savoir faire of traditional winemaking with new techniques introduced by each generation. The founder, André Brusset, his son Daniel, and his grandson Laurent, three winemakers with a variety of experiences, have all contributed to the distinctive character of the Domaine Brusset wines.
Ruby-red with purplish tinges, this Côtes-du-Rhône is round, elegant and supple, with an aroma of red berries and seamless tannins. It is an excellent accompaniment to snacks or light meals. (from the vintner).
CountryFranceRegion/StateRhône ValleySub-RegionCôtes-du-RhôneTypeRedVarietalGrenache/Garnacha, Syrah/ShirazVintage2017Alcohol13%GrapeGrenache 60%, Syrah 20%, Carignan 10%, Mourvèdre 10%
Domaine Brusset Côtes-du-Rhône Laurent B.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Captain Lawrence Brewing CompanyHop Commander IPA, Glass Bottles6ct, 12fl oz ea$12.99/ea($2.89/pt)
- wine&spiritsDomaine Le Garrigon Côtes du Rhône750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLeda Truffle Hunter Barbera d'Asti DOCG750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
10%Bernard Chamfort Vacqueyras750ml$21.59/ea
- wine&spiritsChâteau des Tours Brouilly Beaujolais750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsDom. Rothschild (Lafite) Légende Bordeaux Rouge750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsBernard Chamfort Côtes du Rhône750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLes Collines Châteauneuf-du-Pape750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)