Conundrum White Table Wine has repeatedly stood on its own as a dramatically different white wine blend that surpasses the scope of single-varietal bottlings. Its layered floral, tropical, spicy flavors and lush texture make it pleasing to the palate as well as complementary to a wide range of foods.
From the second you pour the first glass, you are invited in with the intriguing aromas of green apple, tangerine and honeysuckle blossoms. The taste is best described as exotic; with layers of peach, apricot nectar, green melon and pear, overlaid with subtle notes of citrus zest and spicy vanilla. A rich, round mouth-feel supported by fresh acidity brings the complexity of this wine into balance.
Wonderful as an aperitif, served on a warm summer's day with family and friends. The conundrum-or puzzle-of the wine's exact varietal composition is not revealed but meant to be explored and enjoyed. (from the vintner)
CountryU.S.A.Region/StateCaliforniaSub-RegionNapa ValleyTypeWhite, Screw CapVarietalSauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Moscato/MuscatVintage2015Alcohol13.5%GrapeSauvignon Blanc, Muscat Canelli, Chardonnay, Viognier, Sémillon
Conundrum White Table Wine
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Milk-BoneDog Treats, Soft and Chewy Chicken Recipe5.6oz$4.19/ea($11.97/lb)
- wine&spiritsCannonball Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsBeringer Founders' Estate Merlot750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsStag's Leap Wine Cellars Artemis Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley750ml$71.99/ea($95.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBinyamina Reserve Chardonnay750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMacRostie Chardonnay Sonoma Coast750ml$25.99/ea($34.65/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaines Ott Clos Mireille Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$54.99/ea($73.32/l)
10%Just FreshDirectPitted Manzanilla Olivesapprox. 0.5lb$4.99/eaAny 2 Deli Olives for $9($9.98/lb)
- wine&spiritsAu Bon Climat Pinot Noir750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- Edy'sGrand Chocolate Ice Cream48fl oz$6.59/ea($2.20/pt)
- wine&spiritsMeiomi Pinot Noir750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)