Conundrum White Table Wine has repeatedly stood on its own as a dramatically different white wine blend that surpasses the scope of single-varietal bottlings. Its layered floral, tropical, spicy flavors and lush texture make it pleasing to the palate as well as complementary to a wide range of foods.
From the second you pour the first glass, you are invited in with the intriguing aromas of green apple, tangerine and honeysuckle blossoms. The taste is best described as exotic; with layers of peach, apricot nectar, green melon and pear, overlaid with subtle notes of citrus zest and spicy vanilla. A rich, round mouth-feel supported by fresh acidity brings the complexity of this wine into balance.
Wonderful as an aperitif, served on a warm summer's day with family and friends. The conundrum-or puzzle-of the wine's exact varietal composition is not revealed but meant to be explored and enjoyed. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
CountryU.S.A.Region/StateCaliforniaSub-RegionNapa ValleyTypeWhite, Screw CapVarietalSauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Moscato/MuscatVintage2015Alcohol13.5%GrapeSauvignon Blanc, Muscat Canelli, Chardonnay, Viognier, Sémillon
Conundrum White Table Wine
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsBinyamina Reserve Chardonnay750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- wine&spiritsStag's Leap Wine Cellars Artemis Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley750ml$68.99/ea($91.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMeiomi Pinot Noir750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- Just FreshDirectPitted Manzanilla Olivesapprox. 0.5lb$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
- wine&spiritsDomaines Ott Clos Mireille Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$49.99/ea($66.65/l)
- wine&spiritsRombauer Vineyards Chardonnay Carneros750ml$43.99/ea($58.65/l)
- wine&spiritsMacRostie Chardonnay Sonoma Coast750ml$25.99/ea($34.65/l)
- wine&spiritsCannonball Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLaurent Miquel Chardonnay Viognier750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- Edy'sGrand Chocolate Ice Cream48fl oz$6.49/ea($2.16/pt)
- wine&spiritsLandon Cabernet Sauvignon Santa Ynez Valley750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)