There's always a bottle of this food-friendly Chardonnay in our wine fridge. Refreshing, crisp, and great value, it never fails to please the palate with its bright aromas of apple, pear, pineapple, and honey. A soft kiss of oak adds a note of creamy butterscotch and creates an irresistible bouquet. We love to enjoy this versatile white with a wide range of food from cheese and chicken to grilled seafood and spicy ethnic dishes.
South Africa is widely regarded as the "greenest" wine region on earth due to its commitment to sustainable methods. The winemakers at Indaba fully embrace this social responsibility and it is an integral part of their philosophy. A portion of all Indaba case sales is donated to the Indaba Education Fund, which supports early education for wineland workers' children.
CountrySouth AfricaRegion/StateWestern CapeTypeWhiteVarietalChardonnayVintage2015Alcohol13%GrapeChardonnay
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsOyster Bay Chardonnay750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDonini Chardonnay IGT750ml$7.99/ea($10.65/l)
15%Alverdi Pinot Grigio IGT750ml
- wine&spiritsFleischmann'sGin1.75L (1750ml)$17.99/ea($10.28/l)
- wine&spiritsAngels Tears Sauvignon Blanc750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsCupcake Vineyards Chardonnay750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
15%Indaba Sauvignon Blanc750ml
- wine&spiritsBex Riesling750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsGuenoc California Chardonnay750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsBeyond Sauvignon Blanc750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsSierra De Enmedio Rosado750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)