There's always a bottle of this food-friendly Chardonnay in our wine fridge. Refreshing, crisp, and great value, it never fails to please the palate with its bright aromas of apple, pear, pineapple, and honey. A soft kiss of oak adds a note of creamy butterscotch and creates an irresistible bouquet. We love to enjoy this versatile white with a wide range of food from cheese and chicken to grilled seafood and spicy ethnic dishes.
South Africa is widely regarded as the "greenest" wine region on earth due to its commitment to sustainable methods. The winemakers at Indaba fully embrace this social responsibility and it is an integral part of their philosophy. A portion of all Indaba case sales is donated to the Indaba Education Fund, which supports early education for wineland workers' children.
- Alcohol Information
CountrySouth AfricaRegion/StateWestern CapeTypeWhiteVarietalChardonnayVintage2015Alcohol13%GrapeChardonnay
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsAlamos Malbec750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsGuenoc California Chardonnay750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Vieille Ferme Red750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsIndaba Sauvignon Blanc750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsBeyond Sauvignon Blanc750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsBowmoreIslay 12 Year Single Malt Scotch Whisky750ml$49.99/ea($66.65/l)
- wine&spiritsPrimal Roots Red Blend750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsSanta Carolina Pinot Noir Reserva750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsOyster Bay Chardonnay750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- BaiAntioxidant Infusion, Brasilia Blueberry, Plastic Bottle18fl oz$2.69/ea($2.38/pt)
- Old Blue LastBeer, Cans12ct, 12fl oz ea$18.99/ea($2.11/pt)
- OmmegangNirvana IPA, Glass Bottles6ct, 12fl oz ea$12.99/ea($2.89/pt)