There's always a bottle of this food-friendly Chardonnay in our wine fridge. Refreshing, crisp, and great value, it never fails to please the palate with its bright aromas of apple, pear, pineapple, and honey. A soft kiss of oak adds a note of creamy butterscotch and creates an irresistible bouquet. We love to enjoy this versatile white with a wide range of food from cheese and chicken to grilled seafood and spicy ethnic dishes.
South Africa is widely regarded as the "greenest" wine region on earth due to its commitment to sustainable methods. The winemakers at Indaba fully embrace this social responsibility and it is an integral part of their philosophy. A portion of all Indaba case sales is donated to the Indaba Education Fund, which supports early education for wineland workers' children.
- Alcohol Information
CountrySouth AfricaRegion/StateWestern CapeTypeWhiteVarietalChardonnayVintage2015Alcohol13%GrapeChardonnay
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsCastle Rock Chardonnay Central Coast750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsExcelsior Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$10.99/ea($14.65/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Vieille Ferme Red750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
16%Indaba Sauvignon Blanc750ml$8.99/ea
$9.99Any 3 Select Wine for $24.99($11.99/l)
- wine&spiritsGuenoc California Chardonnay750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsCupcake Red Velvet750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBelle Ambiance Chardonnay750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLaurent Miquel Chardonnay Viognier750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsOyster Bay Chardonnay750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsSmoking Loon Pinot Noir750ml$10.99/ea($14.65/l)
- wine&spiritsPrimal Roots Red Blend750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsAlamos Malbec750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)