There's always a bottle of this food-friendly Chardonnay in our wine fridge. Refreshing, crisp, and great value, it never fails to please the palate with its bright aromas of apple, pear, pineapple, and honey. A soft kiss of oak adds a note of creamy butterscotch and creates an irresistible bouquet. We love to enjoy this versatile white with a wide range of food from cheese and chicken to grilled seafood and spicy ethnic dishes.
South Africa is widely regarded as the "greenest" wine region on earth due to its commitment to sustainable methods. The winemakers at Indaba fully embrace this social responsibility and it is an integral part of their philosophy. A portion of all Indaba case sales is donated to the Indaba Education Fund, which supports early education for wineland workers' children.
- Alcohol Information
CountrySouth AfricaRegion/StateWestern CapeTypeWhiteVarietalChardonnayVintage2015Alcohol13%GrapeChardonnay
- wine&spiritsLaurent Miquel Chardonnay Viognier750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsAlamos Malbec750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLayer Cake Malbec750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsSan Osvaldo Sauvignon Blanc DOP750ml$10.99/ea($14.65/l)
- wine&spiritsExcelsior Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$10.99/ea($14.65/l)
- wine&spiritsBeyond Sauvignon Blanc750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDamn Good Pinot Noir750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsCoast Road Cabernet Sauvignon California750ml$7.99/ea($10.65/l)
- wine&spiritsHedgeline Vineyards Washington Chardonnay750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- OmmegangNirvana IPA, Glass Bottles6ct, 12fl oz ea$12.99/ea($2.89/pt)
- wine&spiritsBogle Chardonnay750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsGuenoc California Chardonnay750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)