- DescriptionCristalino Brut Cava is made scrupulously by the traditional method so that secondary fermentation takes place in the bottle. Its fresh, toasty nose, beautiful citrus, green apple and mineral flavors, supple, lively mouth-feel, and clean, crisp finish make it the ultimate celebratory wine.
Jaume Serra was founded in 1943 by distinguished enologist Jaume Serra Guell. It is located in the Garraf subdivision of the Denominacion de Origen Penedés, the largest wine growing area in Catalonia. The white varietals of Parellada, Chardonnay, Macabeo and Xarel-lo are grown in Jaume Serra's vineyards situated in the Alt Penedés, a sub region of the Penedés. These are the predominant varieties used in our world famous Jaume Serra Cristalino Cava. In addition to their own estate grown grapes, the winery has established unique, long-term contracts with growers in the Penedés region. Under these agreements, control and maintenance of the vineyards is undertaken by Jaume Serra to ensure their quality standards are met.
This is a clean bubbly that is sophisticated enough for just about any meal as well as your next celebration! Enjoy it on its own and with caviar, sushi, seafood, fried foods and Asian dishes. Salud! (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
CountrySpainRegion/StatePenedèsTypeSparklingVarietalMacabeo/Viura, Xarel-lo, ParalledaAlcohol11.5%GrapeMacabeo, Xarel-Lo, Parellada
Cristalino Cava Brut
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsCristalino Rosé Cava Brut750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLaurent Miquel Chardonnay Viognier750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsJim BeamBourbon750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsVeuve Ambal Blanc de Blancs750ml$10.99/ea($14.65/l)
- wine&spiritsMarqués de Requena M Cava Brut750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsVeuve du Vernay Rosé Brut750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsVeuve du Vernay Brut750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsde Alto Amo Rioja750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsChateau Lafayette Reneau Seyval-Chardonnay750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)