The acquisition of Los Vascos by Les Domaines Barons de Rothschild (Lafite) in 1988 was the result of a careful search among more than a hundred Chilean wines for one that could meet the Rothschild criteria for excellence.
Los Vascos is located in Valley de Caneten (Colchagua), a closed valley in the central zone of Chile, approximately twenty five miles from the sea. The valley provides a perfect microclimate for high quality viticulture, with Northern exposure to lands uncontaminated by airborne or water-borne pollutants.
Los Vacos Cabernet Sauvignon boasts a beautiful ruby color. The nose opens with intense notes of fresh red fruit — cherries and strawberries, lightly underscored with aromas of thyme, bay and mint. It has superb volume on the palate, with soft, yet well-defined tannins — a wine with a fine balance of fruit. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
CountryChileRegion/StateColchagua ValleyTypeRedVarietalCabernet SauvignonVintage2016Alcohol13.5%GrapeCabernet Sauvignon
Los Vascos Cabernet Sauvignon
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsBoekenhoutskloof The Wolftrap750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsVidigal Reserva Vinho Tinto750ml$8.99/ea($11.99/l)
- wine&spiritsFinca Flichman Misterio Malbec750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsBolla Valpolicella DOC750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsAstica Malbec750ml$7.99/ea($10.65/l)
- wine&spiritsCantaluna Carmenère750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsBartenura Rosso Toscano IGT750ml$8.99/ea($11.99/l)
- wine&spiritsGato Negro Malbec750ml$6.99/ea($9.32/l)
16%International DelightCoffee Creamer, French Vanilla1 quart$3.69/ea
$4.19Any 2 International Delight for $7($1.84/pt)