The Miquel family has tended to vineyards in the heart of Languedoc for many centuries. Father to son, harvest after harvest, they have deepened their knowledge. Laurent Miquel, represents a new generation of French winemakers, combining the force of his ancestors' wisdom with an innovative approach and an uncompromising focus on quality.
Laurent crafts this premium blend as a testament to the 'terrior', a true reflection of the Languedoc region and its inimitable style. He hand selects the best Chardonnay and Viognier grapes to reveal a wine bursting with fresh fruit character.
Medium bodied with good acidity, the influence of the early-picked, un-oaked Chardonnay is evident on the palate with lemons and white fruit notes. Subtle apricot and citrus flavors and a hint of almond make this the perfect wine to serve as an aperitif or with dishes such as sushi, salads, grilled seafood or thai chicken curry. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
CountryFranceRegion/StateLanguedocTypeWhiteVarietalChardonnay, ViognierVintage2017Alcohol13%Grape65% Chardonnay, 35% Viognier
Laurent Miquel Chardonnay Viognier
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsSanta Marina Pinot Grigio IGT750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsStag's Leap Wine Cellars Artemis Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley750ml$68.99/ea($91.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine Saint-Lannes Côtes de Gascogne Blanc750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLaurent Miquel Cinsault Syrah Rosé750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau St. Jean Chardonnay750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau Tour de Goupin Bordeaux Sauvignon Blanc750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsCastle Rock Chardonnay Central Coast750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsHedgeline Vineyards Washington Chardonnay750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaines Ott Clos Mireille Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$49.99/ea($66.65/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau Lamothe de Haux Bordeaux Blanc750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBogle Chardonnay750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsCristalino Cava Brut750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)