This dry style Riesling is the signature of Hermann J. Wiemer Vineyard. Exceptional grapes from each of their three vineyard locations come together to create this mouth-watering wine. With each vintage, they seek to match the appropriate level of fruit flavor with refreshing crispness that lets the true qualities of the Riesling grape shine through.
Hermann J. Wiemer Dry Riesling is fermented in small lots to ensure quality and then blended to perfection to create an elegant and balanced wine. Hints of lime and orange blossom on the nose set the stage for a succulent palate of apricot and grapefruit. The trademark minerality creates a beautiful texture that carries into a long, lingering finish. It pairs well with Asian cuisine, poultry, shellfish. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
CountryU.S.A.Region/StateNew YorkSub-RegionFinger LakesTypeWhite, LocalVarietalRieslingVintage2017Alcohol12%GrapeRiesling
Hermann J. Wiemer Dry Riesling
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsDomane Wachau Riesling Terrassen Federspiel750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
10%Salmon Run Riesling750ml$13.49/ea
- wine&spiritsChanning DaughtersScuttlehole Chardonnay750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsShinn Estate Vineyards Red Table Wine750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsChanning DaughtersRosato di Merlot750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsBex Riesling750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsWölffer Estate Chardonnay750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)