Offering the simple pleasures of a classic Burgundy, Laforêt Bourgogne Chardonnay is a rich and finely balanced wine, ready to drink at a young age.
Composed like a perfume and described as 'Full of life!', this Chardonnay is partially aged in oak barrels, creating a wine that is not overly woody, but rich in aromas. Bouquets of citrus give way to honey and vanilla, and in the mouth its funky, spontaneous and striking — truly charming!
Laforêt Bourgogne Chardonnay is a versatile wine that complements a variety of dishes; from appetizers, finger foods, and light lunches to grilled chicken, pesto pastas, sushi or pizza. (from the vintner).
- Alcohol Information
CountryFranceRegion/StateBurgundyTypeWhite, Screw CapVarietalChardonnayVintage2016Alcohol13%GrapeChardonnay
Joseph Drouhin Laforet Bourgogne Chardonnay
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsDomaine du Vaux Saint Georges Touraine Sauvignon Blanc750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- Founders Brewing CompanyAll Day IPA, Glass Bottles6ct, 12fl oz ea$12.99/ea($2.89/pt)
- wine&spiritsTito'sHandmade Vodka1.75L (1750ml)$39.99/ea($22.85/l)
- wine&spiritsLouis Jadot Mâcon-Villages Chardonnay750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsChanning DaughtersRosato di Cabernet Franc750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsBernard Chamfort Côtes du Rhône750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDuckhorn Decoy Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$21.99/ea($29.32/l)
- Just FreshDirectSalted Marcona Almonds6oz$11.99/ea