Offering the simple pleasures of a classic Burgundy, Laforêt Bourgogne Chardonnay is a rich and finely balanced wine, ready to drink at a young age.
Composed like a perfume and described as 'Full of life!', this Chardonnay is partially aged in oak barrels, creating a wine that is not overly woody, but rich in aromas. Bouquets of citrus give way to honey and vanilla, and in the mouth its funky, spontaneous and striking — truly charming!
Laforêt Bourgogne Chardonnay is a versatile wine that complements a variety of dishes; from appetizers, finger foods, and light lunches to grilled chicken, pesto pastas, sushi or pizza. (from the vintner).
CountryFranceRegion/StateBurgundyTypeWhite, Screw CapVarietalChardonnayVintage2016Alcohol13%GrapeChardonnay
Joseph Drouhin Laforet Bourgogne Chardonnay
Like That? You'll Love This.
22%Montinore Estate Pinot Gris750ml$14.39/ea
$15.99Any 2 Select Wines for $25($19.19/l)
- Founders Brewing CompanyAll Day IPA, Glass Bottles6ct, 12fl oz ea$12.99/ea($2.89/pt)
- wine&spiritsTito'sHandmade Vodka750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLayer Cake Primitivo IGT750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
10%Goose Bay Sauvignon Blanc750ml$19.79/ea
- wine&spiritsLouis Jadot Mâcon-Villages Chardonnay750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBoekenhoutskloof The Wolftrap750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsHess Select Chardonnay Monterey750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsGrooner Grüner Veltliner750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsCorvo Rosso Red Blend750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)