DescriptionBeringer Founders' Estate Cabernet Sauvignon is sourced from some of California's most renowned as well as emerging appellations. Over half of the wine comes from coastal vineyards, including Paso Robles and Monterey. Vineyards in Lodi and San Joaquin and Sacramento counties comprise the balance of the blend. This wine has a distinct varietal profile full of dark, rich red fruit characteristics, enriched by toasted oak and spice from aging on French oak.
Jacob Beringer and his brother Frederick purchased two hundred fifteen acres of land in 1875, and became one of the first wineries in Napa Valley. Since then, they have honed, deepened, and expanded the art of winemaking, pursuing balance between modern technology and time-tested winemaking traditions. Beringer Founders' Estate wines combine the legacy of Beringer quality with everyday value.
Founders' Estate wines are meant to be enjoyed immediately, and they display a delicate balance of fruit and acidity, so they can be paired with a variety of foods including grilled meats, game and strong cheeses. (from the vintner)
CountryU.S.A.Region/StateCaliforniaTypeRedVarietalCabernet SauvignonVintage2015Alcohol13.9%GrapeCabernet Sauvignon
Beringer Founder's Estate Cabernet Sauvignon
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsBeringer Founders' Estate Merlot750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsGnarly Head Old Vine Zinfandel750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsHahn Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
10%Bon & VivSpiked Seltzer Variety Pack, Cans12ct, 12fl oz ea$19.79/ea
- wine&spiritsAngeline Pinot Noir750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsBeringer Founders' Estate Chardonnay750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsAlamos Malbec750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMt. Hector Sauvignon Blanc750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsBogle Chardonnay750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsExcelsior Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$10.99/ea($14.65/l)
- wine&spiritsCupcake Red Velvet750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsThe Pinot Project Pinot Grigio IGT750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)