After opening 'Home' in the early '90s, one of the first farm to table restaurants on the East Coast, Barbara Shinn and David Page set out to reconnect with nature. In 1998 they purchased the historic Tuthill homestead in Mattituck, NY. where they planted twenty acres of grapevines and built an estate winery.
Shinn Estate Vineyards crafted this Red Table Wine to be fresh and vibrant, showing pretty aromas of mineral, licorice and spice; paired with plump, juicy flavors of just picked red raspberries and cherries.
Smooth, soft and elegant — a delicious everyday drinking wine made for the table — try it with red sauce, grilled cheeseburgers or butterflied leg of lamb. Recommended for drinking upon release, it will age well for up to five years. (from the vintner)
CountryU.S.A.Region/StateNew YorkSub-RegionLI/North ForkTypeRed, LocalVarietalMerlotAlcohol13%Grape52% Merlot, 26% Cabernet Franc, 22% Syrah
Shinn Estate Vineyards Red Table Wine
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsAstica Torrontés750ml$6.99/ea($9.32/l)
- wine&spiritsHess Select Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsVilla Antinori Toscana Red IGT750ml$21.99/ea($29.32/l)
- wine&spiritsHermann J. Wiemer Dry Riesling750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsCorvo Rosso Red Blend750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsBedell Cellars Merlot750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- wine&spiritsPaumanok Sauvignon Blanc750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsA to Z Oregon Pinot Noir750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)