After opening 'Home' in the early '90s, one of the first farm to table restaurants on the East Coast, Barbara Shinn and David Page set out to reconnect with nature. In 1998 they purchased the historic Tuthill homestead in Mattituck, NY. where they planted twenty acres of grapevines and built an estate winery.
Shinn Estate Vineyards crafted this Red Table Wine to be fresh and vibrant, showing pretty aromas of mineral, licorice and spice; paired with plump, juicy flavors of just picked red raspberries and cherries.
Smooth, soft and elegant — a delicious everyday drinking wine made for the table — try it with red sauce, grilled cheeseburgers or butterflied leg of lamb. Recommended for drinking upon release, it will age well for up to five years. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
CountryU.S.A.Region/StateNew YorkSub-RegionLI/North ForkTypeRed, LocalVarietalMerlotAlcohol13%Grape52% Merlot, 26% Cabernet Franc, 22% Syrah
Shinn Estate Vineyards Red Table Wine
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsCiacci Piccolomini Rosso di Montalcino DOC750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsWHITE by W California White Wine750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsPrimal Roots Red Blend750ml$10.99/ea($14.65/l)
- wine&spiritsAstica Torrontés750ml$5.99/ea($7.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBedell Cellars Merlot750ml$22.99/ea($30.65/l)
- wine&spiritsTormaresca Neprica Negroamaro IGT750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsHermann J. Wiemer Dry Riesling750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsSalmon Run Riesling750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsChateau Moulin de la Roquille Côtes de Bordeaux Cuvée L'esperance750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDry Creek Vineyard Chenin Blanc750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsCloudline Oregon Pinot Noir750ml$20.99/ea($27.99/l)
- wine&spiritsZaccagnini Montepulciano d'Abruzzo DOC750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)