Situated on the slopes of the Helderberg Mountain, in the heart of South Africa's most famous wine region Stellenbosch, Ken Forrester Vineyard farms sustainably, without herbicides or pesticides. They till, prune, thin bunches and harvest all by hand. Hugely labor intensive, this process goes toward improving the quality of life in the community by creating job opportunities. A 'Petit' proposal — and consequently each bottle is a victory, representative of a small change for the better in someone's life.
The philosophy has always been to create a range of handcrafted, individually made wines that suitably complement a wide variety of food styles and provide excellent value. This Petit Pinotage includes classic aromas of spicy mulberries, plum pudding and cherries, supported by smoky bacon nuances. Juicy and accessible with soft palate and delicious fruit concentration. This cheerfully unwooded wine can be served with a generous slice of pizza or with barbeque — ideal for grilling. (from the vintner)
CountrySouth AfricaRegion/StateStellenboschTypeRed, Screw CapVarietalPinotageVintage2015Alcohol14%GrapePinotage
Ken Forrester Petit Pinotage
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsBoekenhoutskloof The Wolftrap750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsMan Vintners Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- LagunitasPils, Glass Bottles6ct, 12fl oz ea$10.99/ea($2.44/pt)
- wine&spiritsCantaluna Carmenère750ml$10.99/ea($14.65/l)
- Marinated Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$8.99/ea($17.98/lb)
- wine&spiritsGoats do Roam Red750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- BluePrintOrganic Cold-Pressed Juice, Apple Ginger Go, Plastic Bottle16fl oz$7.99/ea($7.99/pt)
- wine&spiritsLa Moulinière Bordeaux750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)