On this family estate established in 1947, the Brussets have managed to combine the savoir faire of traditional winemaking with new techniques introduced by each generation. The founder, André Brusset, his son Daniel, and his grandson Laurent, three winemakers with a variety of experiences, have all contributed to the distinctive character of the Domaine Brusset wines.
A crimson red color, the Gigondas Tradition Le Grand Montmirail is a full bodied wine, with silky tannins and overripe red fruit aromas, plus a touch of mineral and vanilla. It is an excellent accompaniment to red meats and cheeses. (from the vintner).
- Alcohol Information
CountryFranceRegion/StateRhône ValleySub-RegionGigondasTypeRedVarietalGrenache/GarnachaVintage2016Alcohol14%Grape65% Grenache, 15% Syrah, 15% Mourvèdre, 5% Cinsault
Domaine Brusset Gigondas Tradition Le Grand Montmirail
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsClos Magne Figeac St. Emilion750ml$25.99/ea($34.65/l)
10%Les Collines Châteauneuf-du-Pape750ml$26.99/ea
10%Villa Aurora Barolo750ml$26.99/ea
- wine&spiritsPaul Jaboulet Aine Crozes-Hermitage Les Jalets750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- DogswellHappy Hips Wet Dog Food, Lamb and Sweet Potato Stew Recipe13oz$2.79/ea($3.43/lb)
- wine&spiritsBernard Chamfort Vacqueyras750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- wine&spiritsRidge "Three Valleys" Zinfandel750ml$33.99/ea($45.32/l)
- wine&spiritsMarqués de Cáceres Rioja Crianza750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau La Menotte Lalande de Pomerol750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsPerrier-Jouët Champagne Brut750ml$52.99/ea($70.65/l)
- GalvaninaLolly Sorbetto-on-a-Stick, Wild Berry4ct, 2.43fl oz ea$5.99/ea($9.86/pt)