Luzon Verde or 'Luzon Organic' is produced under organic regulations established by the European Union. This means no chemicals or synthetic pesticides. Instead, the vineyard uses environmental friendly organic products.
Red-purple with an intense violet rim, Luzon Verde has a clean, fragrant aroma with intense notes of berry. On the palate, Luzon Verde's red fruits, soft and round tannins and well-balanced acidity make for a pleasant and easy drinking wine. It pairs well with almost everything - salads, vegetable casseroles, pork, roast beef, chicken, veal, fish, pasta and cured cheeses. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
CountrySpainRegion/StateJumillaTypeRed, Organic & BiodynamicVarietalMonastrell/MourvèdreVintage2013Alcohol14%Grape100% Monastrell
Bodegas Finca Luzon Verde
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsAletta Garnacha750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsJean Pla "Le Renard"750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsBiurko Rioja Joven750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsBrooklyn Cider House Kinda Dry Hard Cider750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsSanta Julia Organica Chardonnay750ml$10.99/ea($14.65/l)
- wine&spiritsGouleyant Cahors Malbec750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMulderbosch Cabernet Sauvignon Rosé750ml$10.99/ea($14.65/l)