DescriptionVeuve Clicquot Yellow Label is the signature champagne of the House. Dominated by Pinot Noir, it offers a perfect balance of structure and finesse. Grapes from fifty to sixty different crus (or growing areas) are used to produce Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Brut Champagne. The strength of this golden-yellow wine is immediately pleasing to the nose while its complexity explodes on the palate. The initial notes of fruit are followed by more discreet aromas of brioche and vanilla when the wine is allowed to age in the bottle.
Founded in 1772, Veuve Clicquot is synonymous with the art of living. The House style distinguishes itself through the dominance of Pinot Noir which gives strength, complexity and elegance to our wines.
Pair this champagne with white fish, lobster, and salmon dishes or alongside fine cheeses. (from the vintner)
CountryFranceRegion/StateChampagneSub-RegionReimsTypeSparklingVarietalPinot Noir, ChardonnayAlcohol12%Grape60% Pinot Noir, 7% Pinot Meunier, 33% Chardonnay
Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Champagne Brut
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsVeuve Clicquot Rosé Champagne Brut750ml$69.99/ea($93.32/l)
- wine&spiritsMoët & Chandon Rosé Impérial Champagne Brut750ml$59.99/ea($79.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMoët & Chandon Impérial Champagne Brut750ml$51.99/ea($69.32/l)
- wine&spiritsPerrier-Jouët Champagne Brut750ml$52.99/ea($70.65/l)
- wine&spiritsJordan Cabernet Sauvignon Alexander Valley750ml$74.99/ea($99.99/l)
- wine&spiritsWhispering Angel Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$25.99/ea($34.65/l)
- wine&spiritsVeuve Clicquot Yellow Label Champagne Brut (Half-bottle)375ml$32.99/ea($87.97/l)
- wine&spiritsEspolònAñejo Tequila750ml$36.99/ea($49.32/l)
- wine&spiritsRuinart Blanc de Blancs Champagne Brut (Magnum)1.5L (1500ml)$149.99/ea($99.99/l)
- wine&spiritsNicolas Feuillatte Champagne Brut Réserve Exclusive750ml$42.99/ea($57.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLouis Roederer Champagne Brut Premier750ml$54.99/ea($73.32/l)
- wine&spiritsMionetto Gold Label Prosecco DOC Treviso Brut750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)