Warre's is one of the only Port marques to have always made Late Bottled Vintage in the original way and continues to do so. Carefully selected form the finest wines of a very good year, this Port is aged in oak casks for four years before being bottled without any fining or filtration. This ensures that this Port's superb fruit concentration is retained.
Once in bottle, Warres L.B.V. is matured for a further four years in the company's cellars prior to release for sale. This prolonged bottle ageing is crucial to the development of the superb 'nose' and flavor, which lend this Port a style and complexity very much akin to that of Vintage Port. It is superb with cheese, nuts and dried fruits after a meal. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
CountryPortugalRegion/StatePorto & DouroSub-RegionDouroTypeFortified & DessertVarietalTouriga Nacional/Touriga Blend, Tinta Franca, Tinta Francisca, Tempranillo/Tinta Roriz/Ull de LlebreVintage2004Alcohol20%GrapeTouriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz, Tinta Francisca, Tinta Franca
Warre's Late Bottled Vintage Port
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsTaylor Fladgate 10 Year Old Tawny Port750ml$33.99/ea($45.32/l)
- wine&spiritsCiacci Piccolomini Rosso di Montalcino DOC750ml$25.99/ea($34.65/l)
- wine&spiritsDewar'sWhite Label Scotch Whisky750ml$32.99/ea($43.99/l)
- FreshpetSelect Slice and Serve Refrigerated Dog Food, Grain Free, Tender Chicken Recipe with Spinach and Potato1.5lbs$6.99/ea($4.66/lb)
- Old SpiceHigh Endurance 3-in-1 Conditioning Hair and Body Wash18fl oz$5.49/ea($0.30/oz)
- wine&spiritsLouis Régnier Rosé Champagne Brut Grande Réserve750ml$34.99/ea($46.65/l)