Steeply terraced vineyards, a cool, marginal climate and meager primary rock soils define the wines of the Wachau Valley.
Bright straw yellow in color, Domäne Wachau Grüner Veltliner Terrassen Federspiel offers enticing aromas of white pepper, some tobacco, exotic fruit, mango and pineapple. The refreshing, crisp acidity pairs with the elegant, medium body and long spicy finish. Drink now or within the next two or three years.
A perfect accompaniment to the traditional Austrian cusine such as the famous Wiener Schnitzel as well as fish, seafood and poultry. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
CountryAustriaRegion/StateNiederösterreichTypeWhiteVarietalGrüner VeltlinerVintage2016Alcohol12%GrapeGrüner Veltliner
Domane Wachau Grüner Veltliner Terrassen Federspiel
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsTrimbach Pinot Blanc750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDry Creek Vineyard Chenin Blanc750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsGrooner Grüner Veltliner750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDomane Wachau Riesling Terrassen Federspiel750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- wine&spiritsEcker Grüner Veltliner1L$14.99/ea($14.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBadia a Coltibuono Selezione Robert Stucchi Chianti Classico DOCG750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsNicolas Feuillatte Champagne Brut Réserve750ml$39.99/ea($53.32/l)
11%Gaierhof Trentino Pinot Grigio DOC750ml$15.99/ea
- wine&spiritsCastro Martin Rías Baixas Albariño 'Sobre Lias'750ml$20.99/ea($27.99/l)
- wine&spiritsNicholas Girard Sancerre750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- smartwaterElectrolyte-Enhanced Sparkling Water, Plastic Bottles12ct, 33.8fl oz ea$28.39/cs