Steeply terraced vineyards, a cool, marginal climate and meager primary rock soils define the wines of the Wachau Valley.
Bright straw yellow in color, Domäne Wachau Grüner Veltliner Terrassen Federspiel offers enticing aromas of white pepper, some tobacco, exotic fruit, mango and pineapple. The refreshing, crisp acidity pairs with the elegant, medium body and long spicy finish. Drink now or within the next two or three years.
A perfect accompaniment to the traditional Austrian cusine such as the famous Wiener Schnitzel as well as fish, seafood and poultry. (from the vintner)
CountryAustriaRegion/StateNiederösterreichTypeWhiteVarietalGrüner VeltlinerVintage2017Alcohol12%GrapeGrüner Veltliner
Domane Wachau Grüner Veltliner Terrassen Federspiel
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsSkouros Moschofilero750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsMaris Organic Vermentino750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMomo Organic Sauvignon Blanc750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsVilladoria "Bricco Magno" Langhe Nebbiolo DOC750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsClos du Gaimont Vouvray La Monaco750ml$21.99/ea($29.32/l)
- wine&spiritsEcker Grüner Veltliner1L$14.99/ea($14.99/l)
- wine&spiritsTrimbach Pinot Blanc750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsFeudi di San Gregorio Falanghina DOC750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)