Steeply terraced vineyards, a cool, marginal climate and meager primary rock soils define the wines of the Wachau Valley.
Fresh, clear-yellow with green reflections, Domäne Wachau Riesling Terrassen Federspiel is present and pronounced on the nose, with ripe aromas of apricot, delicate citrus and hints of exotic fruit. It is elegant in structure, with fresh, crisp acidity balanced by the dense fruit and long finish.
A superb food wine! Perfectly accompanies light fish dishes, soups, poultry, prosciutto and a wide range of vegetable dishes. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
Domane Wachau Riesling Terrassen Federspiel
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsTrimbach Riesling Reserve750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- wine&spiritsClos du Gaimont Vouvray La Monaco750ml$18.99/ea($25.32/l)
- wine&spiritsChanning DaughtersRosato di Merlot750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- Raw Milk Hornbacher, 1-Year Aged0.25lb | $24.99/lb$6.25
- wine&spiritsSteinschaden Grüner Veltliner, Box1.5L (1500ml)$20.99/ea($13.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMan Vintners Chenin Blanc750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsChateau LaFayette Reneau Semidry Riesling750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsVivanco Rioja Crianza750ml$18.99/ea($25.32/l)
- wine&spiritsUrban Mosel Riesling (Nik Weis Selection)750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsRidge "Three Valleys" Zinfandel750ml$33.99/ea($45.32/l)
- wine&spiritsMaso Canali Pinot Grigio DOC750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- ChobaniFlip Low-Fat Greek Yogurt, Nutty for Nana5.3oz$1.59/ea($4.82/lb)