Steeply terraced vineyards, a cool, marginal climate and meager primary rock soils define the wines of the Wachau Valley.
Fresh, clear-yellow with green reflections, Domäne Wachau Riesling Terrassen Federspiel is present and pronounced on the nose, with ripe aromas of apricot, delicate citrus and hints of exotic fruit. It is elegant in structure, with fresh, crisp acidity balanced by the dense fruit and long finish.
A superb food wine! Perfectly accompanies light fish dishes, soups, poultry, prosciutto and a wide range of vegetable dishes. (from the vintner)
Domane Wachau Riesling Terrassen Federspiel
Like That? You'll Love This.
- HuggiesPull-Ups Learning Designs Training Pants, Size 4T-5T Boys18ct$14.99/ea($0.83/ct)
23%Ben & Jerry'sIce Cream, Cherry Garcia16fl oz$4.49/ea
$5.19Any 2 Ice Creams for $8($4.49/pt)
- wine&spiritsHermann J. Wiemer Dry Riesling750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- Earth's BestOrganic French Toast Bites, Homestyle8oz$3.99/ea($7.98/lb)
- wine&spiritsClos du Gaimont Vouvray La Monaco750ml$18.99/ea($25.32/l)
- ChobaniFlip Low-Fat Greek Yogurt, Nutty for 'Nana5.3oz$1.59/ea($4.80/lb)
- wine&spiritsPernot Belicard Meursault Vieilles Vignes750ml$65.99/ea($87.99/l)
- wine&spiritsVivanco Rioja Crianza750ml$18.99/ea($25.32/l)
- wine&spiritsChanning DaughtersRosato di Merlot750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsDomane Wachau Grüner Veltliner Terrassen Federspiel750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBaron Herzog Chenin Blanc750ml$10.99/ea($14.65/l)
- wine&spiritsTrimbach Riesling Reserve750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)