Steeply terraced vineyards, a cool, marginal climate and meager primary rock soils define the wines of the Wachau Valley.
Fresh, clear-yellow with green reflections, Domäne Wachau Riesling Terrassen Federspiel is present and pronounced on the nose, with ripe aromas of apricot, delicate citrus and hints of exotic fruit. It is elegant in structure, with fresh, crisp acidity balanced by the dense fruit and long finish.
A superb food wine! Perfectly accompanies light fish dishes, soups, poultry, prosciutto and a wide range of vegetable dishes. (from the vintner)
Domane Wachau Riesling Terrassen Federspiel
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsTrimbach Riesling Reserve750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- ChobaniFlip Low-Fat Greek Yogurt, Nutty for 'Nana5.3oz$1.59/ea($4.80/lb)
- wine&spiritsChâteau des Tours Brouilly Beaujolais750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsRidge "Three Valleys" Zinfandel750ml$33.99/ea($45.32/l)
- wine&spiritsMan Vintners Chenin Blanc750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- HuggiesPull-Ups Learning Designs Training Pants, Size 4T-5T Boys18ct$14.99/ea($0.83/ct)
- wine&spiritsClos du Gaimont Vouvray La Monaco750ml$18.99/ea($25.32/l)
- Ben & Jerry'sIce Cream, Cherry Garcia16fl oz$5.19/ea($5.19/pt)
- wine&spiritsHermann J. Wiemer Dry Riesling750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- Earth's BestOrganic French Toast Bites, Homestyle8oz$3.99/ea($7.98/lb)
- Raw Milk Hornbacher, 1-Year Aged$24.99/lb
- wine&spiritsDomane Wachau Grüner Veltliner Terrassen Federspiel750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)