Semillon and Sauvignon grapes have been carefully selected and blended to produce this semi-dry wine typical of the Bordeaux appellation. Herzog Selection has chosen it for its unique, soft flavor, full character and complex, compelling aroma.
Enjoy its fresh and delightful youth, but if you wish, it may also be aged for additional complexity and depth. Best served chilled. Chateneuf is excellent as an aperitif, or with fish, poultry, cheese or foie gras. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
CountryFranceRegion/StateBordeauxTypeWhite, KosherVarietalSemillon, Sauvignon BlancVintage2016Alcohol11.5%Grape70% Semillon, 30% Sauvignon Blanc
Herzog Chateneuf Bordeaux Semi Dry White
Like That? You'll Love This.
- ScotchHeavy Duty Shipping and Packing Tape with Dispenser22yrds$3.99/ea
- wine&spiritsMirassou Moscato750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDom. Rothschild (Lafite) Légende Bordeaux Blanc750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsBartenura Pinot Grigio Delle Venezie IGT750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsJeunesse Semi-Sweet Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBartenura Moscato IGT750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsNight Guardian Nocturnal Red Blend750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBaron Herzog Late Harvest Zinfandel750ml$22.99/ea($30.65/l)