The land at JUSTIN Vineyards, rich in limestone and high in alkalinity, combines with a unique microclimate to produce grapes that fully express their varietal character. Grapes are hand-picked, and sorted by the berry for consistent quality and flavor. The wine then spends more than a year in small oak barrels to impart depth and character. The result is this Cabernet Sauvignon, a beautifully balanced wine with attractive aromas of black fruit and spice.
This wine is clear appearance, with a medium ruby-purple core and light violet rim. Aromas of medium intensity consist of ripe blackcurrant, black and red cherries, sweet tobacco and licorice accents. The palate has medium-to-full body, with dark fruit of cassis and black cherry on the entry. Barrel notes of vanilla and cedar with savory black tea and herbal notes come through on the mid-palate. The finish is long and clean with lingering bright cherry and spice, surrounded by smooth firm to medium tannins. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
CountryU.S.A.Region/StateCaliforniaSub-RegionPaso RoblesTypeRedVarietalCabernet SauvignonVintage2015Alcohol14.5%GrapeCabernet Sauvignon
Justin Cabernet Sauvignon
Like That? You'll Love This.
- KidfreshWagon Wheels Mac + Cheese6.3oz$3.49/ea($8.95/lb)
- wine&spiritsWyatt Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsHess Select Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spirits75 Wine Company Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$21.99/ea($29.32/l)
- wine&spiritsJoel Gott Cabernet Sauvignon 815750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- Mrs. Meyer's Clean DaySoy Candle, Lavender7.2oz$9.99/ea($22.20/lb)
- wine&spiritsTito'sHandmade Vodka750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)