Pasqua Vigneti e Cantine has a long, consolidated history in the production of quality Italian wines from the Veneto region. After nearly a century of activity, the company has strengthened its position internationally as a name of excellence with a well-established winemaking tradition, which carries the flag of Italy's wine culture worldwide.
A bright straw yellow color with some greenish hints, Pasqua Prosecco Treviso is pleasant and fruity with good intensity. Fresh flavors of apple shine through on a cheerful and harmonious palate. Enjoy with appetizers, chilled shrimp, sushi, and Chinese food. (from the vintner)
Pasqua Prosecco DOC Treviso
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsSanta Valentina Prosecco DOC Extra Dry750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsChateau St. Jean Sauvignon Blanc750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsAperolAperitivo Liqueur750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
14%Bollicini Prosecco DOC750ml$13.99/eaAny 4 Select Wines for $48($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsCanyon Oaks Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$8.99/ea($11.99/l)
- wine&spiritsGreat Expectations Shiraz750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsMionetto Gold Label Prosecco DOC Treviso Brut750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
16%Great Expectations Sparkling Rosé750ml$11.99/eaAny 4 Select Wines for $40($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMarquis de la Tour Rosé Brut750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsOyster Bay Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)