Crafting benchmark Burgundies since 1859, Maison Louis Jadot offers exemplary wines. The Bacchus image on every label represents a promise of excellence.
A strong red-purple colour, Louis Jadot Beaujolais-Villages is a crisp, fruit-forward, plump and juicy wine. It has expressive aromas and flavors of ripe red berries, with a slightly spicy touch of grey pepper on the nose. The whole wine is very well balanced with a nice acidity and weight in the mouth. The tannins present on the finish invite pairing with hors d'oeuvres, mild cheeses or poultry dishes, especially turkey. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
Louis Jadot Beaujolais-Villages
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsFrancis Coppola Diamond Collection Sauvignon Blanc750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLouis Jadot Mâcon-Villages Chardonnay750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLouis Jadot Pouilly Fuissé750ml$30.99/ea($41.32/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau des Tours Brouilly Beaujolais750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsBernard Chamfort Côtes du Rhône750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsFinca Flichman Misterio Malbec750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Vieille Ferme Red750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDelas St. Esprit Côtes du Rhône Rouge750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsStéphane-Aviron Beaujolais-Villages750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)