Crafting benchmark Burgundies since 1859, Maison Louis Jadot offers exemplary wines. The Bacchus image on every label represents a promise of excellence.
A strong red-purple colour, Louis Jadot Beaujolais-Villages is a crisp, fruit-forward, plump and juicy wine. It has expressive aromas and flavors of ripe red berries, with a slightly spicy touch of grey pepper on the nose. The whole wine is very well balanced with a nice acidity and weight in the mouth. The tannins present on the finish invite pairing with hors d'oeuvres, mild cheeses or poultry dishes, especially turkey. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
Louis Jadot Beaujolais-Villages
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsStéphane-Aviron Beaujolais-Villages750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine Bousquet Malbec750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBeringer Founders' Estate Chardonnay750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsJoseph Drouhin Laforet Bourgogne Chardonnay750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
16%Bernard Chamfort Côtes du Rhône750ml$11.99/eaAny 6 Staff Picks for $60($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Vieille Ferme Red750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsBeringer Founder's Estate Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)