Crafting benchmark Burgundies since 1859, Maison Louis Jadot offers exemplary wines. The Bacchus image on every label represents a promise of excellence.
A strong red-purple colour, Louis Jadot Beaujolais-Villages is a crisp, fruit-forward, plump and juicy wine. It has expressive aromas and flavors of ripe red berries, with a slightly spicy touch of grey pepper on the nose. The whole wine is very well balanced with a nice acidity and weight in the mouth. The tannins present on the finish invite pairing with hors d'oeuvres, mild cheeses or poultry dishes, especially turkey. (from the vintner)
Louis Jadot Beaujolais-Villages
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsJoseph Drouhin Laforet Bourgogne Chardonnay750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
16%Finca Flichman Misterio Malbec750ml$8.99/ea
$9.99Any 3 Select Wine for $24.99($11.99/l)
- wine&spiritsStéphane-Aviron Beaujolais-Villages750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Vieille Ferme Red750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau des Tours Brouilly Beaujolais750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsDelas St. Esprit Côtes du Rhône Rouge750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsBernard Chamfort Côtes du Rhône750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsFrancis Coppola Diamond Collection Sauvignon Blanc750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)