The Perrin family, owners of the famous Château de Beaucastel, are the producers of this excellent white wine. It is an easy-drinking blend of Bourboulenc, Grenache Blanc, Ugni Blanc and Vermentino. The vines from this appelation are planted on the clay and gravel soils of the Luberon hills. The altitude of these vineyards gives this wine unique finesse and elegance.
Bright yellow with tints of green, La Vieille Ferme White shows a nose of green fruit and white flowers. The mouth has soft, aromatic notes of hazelnuts, yellow fruit and vine-peaches with an amazing balance. Ideal as an aperitif or paired with a simple meal. (from the vintner)
CountryFranceRegion/StateProvenceSub-RegionLuberonTypeWhiteVarietalTrebbiano/Ugni Blanc, Vermentino/Rolle, Grenache BlancVintage2017Alcohol13.5%Grape25% Ugni Blanc, 25% Vermentino, 25% Grenache Blanc, 25% Bourbolenc
La Vieille Ferme White
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsLa Vieille Ferme Red750ml$10.99/ea($14.65/l)
5%Captain Lawrence Brewing CompanyLiquid Gold Belgian-Style Ale, Glass Bottles24ct, 12fl oz ea$48.99/cs
- wine&spiritsBulleitBourbon Whiskey1.75L (1750ml)$69.99/ea($39.99/l)
10%PropelVitamin Enhanced Water with Electrolytes, Kiwi Strawberry, Plastic Bottles12ct, 24fl oz ea$14.99/cs
- wine&spiritsBolla Valpolicella DOC750ml$10.99/ea($14.65/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Vieille Ferme Rosé750ml$10.99/ea($14.65/l)
- wine&spiritsMan Vintners Chenin Blanc750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsChanning DaughtersRosato di Cabernet Franc750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)