This crisp, fresh bottling is crafted by Bayten (short for Buitenverwachting, which is Dutch for beyond expectation). One of South Africa's premier estates, this beautiful farm is situated on the east-facing slopes of the magnificent Constantiaberg Mountain, just south of Cape Town and a few miles from False Bay. Today, the winery has earned a reputation as the source of some of South Africa's most exquisite, mineral-tinged white wines.
Flavors of tropical fruit, melon, ripe gooseberry, and green pepper are supported by herbal notes and a mineral edge. Enjoy as an aperitif or with roast chicken, goat cheese salad, or seafood dishes. (from the vintner)
CountrySouth AfricaRegion/StateWestern CapeTypeWhiteVarietalSauvignon BlancVintage2017Alcohol13.4%GrapeSauvignon Blanc
Beyond Sauvignon Blanc
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsMan Vintners Chenin Blanc750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsTrapiche Pinot Noir750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Vieille Ferme Red750ml$10.99/ea($14.65/l)
- wine&spiritsAlias Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsAstica Malbec750ml$7.99/ea($10.65/l)
- wine&spiritsAngels Tears Sauvignon Blanc750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsIndaba Sauvignon Blanc750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsThe Pinot Project Pinot Grigio IGT750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsExcelsior Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$10.99/ea($14.65/l)
- wine&spiritsOyster Bay Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLe Bon Goût Dry Rosé750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)