Taste a different side of Tuscany! In this region renowned for its amazing red wines, this classically spicy Vernaccia comes from grapes grown in hillside vineyards surrounding the Tuscan town of San Gimignano. The Vernaccia grapes are chilled immediately following harvest and vinified at low temperatures so that the final wine exudes a fresh, lively character. Since the 2004 vintage, this wine has been made from USDA-certified organically grown grapes.
San Quirico Vernaccia di San Gimignano DOCG is a straw yellow colored wine with gentle floral and citrus aromas and complementary undertones of stone fruits and fresh herbs. This wine has flavors of lemon zest, sage, and minerality with hints of anise and almonds on the crisp finish. Pair this crisp, unoaked white with insalata di mare, grilled calamari, and chicken scaloppini. (from the producer)
- Alcohol Information
CountryItalyRegion/StateTuscanyTypeWhite, Organic & BiodynamicVarietalVernacciaVintage2016Alcohol12.5%GrapeVernaccia
San Quirico Vernaccia di San Gimignano DOCG
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsSella & Mosca La Cala Vermentino di Sardegna DOC750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDry Creek Vineyard Chenin Blanc750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsSan Matteo Gavi DOCG750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsQuinta da Alorna Vinho Branco750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsSanta Julia Organica Chardonnay750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsVilla Aurora Langhe Arneis750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsFontanassa Gavi di Gavi DOCG750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsCasa de la Vega Rueda Verdejo750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsFeudi di San Gregorio Falanghina DOC750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsAltos Las Hormigas Malbec750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)